• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. M

Jump Festa/summoning

That would be cool if he WAS a summon, though.
  2. M

Jump Festa/summoning

While fighting Pete in the Underworld, Hercules punched Pete, but when I looked at the party characters, Hercules wasn't among them. maybe you can summon him?
  3. M

noticed something in gameplay video

I know that, but Sora knows her name is Mulan, so I'm just sayin'
  4. M

noticed something in gameplay video

when the dude in the video was talking about switching characters out in the Mulan World, The switching out menu said Goofy and Ping instead of Mulan. I just found this interesting.
  5. M

why we have to go back to old worlds

or maybe when everything was put back to the way it was after Sora sealed Kingdom Hearts, all the worlds became unlocked again.
  6. M

well, in Wonderland, there are 2 sides to the door, so maybe it's that.
  7. M

um. in my first post, I included Olympus Coliseum, I just forgot to mention that I was talking about it. I edited the post
  8. M

maybe there's more than one keyhole in each world. For instance, in the first game, we sealed the keyhole from the top of the heart of the world in Olympus Coliseum, but when we go below it, there's another keyhole. And for Halloween/Christmas Town, there might be a keyhole for Christmas Town...
  9. M

just a thought

I haven't played FM either, but KHU just put up a whole bunch of videos from it. go look at those. http://kh2.co.uk/index.php?kh=Videos
  10. M

Rating

http://e3.playstation.com/video/index.aspx?vid=/fla/coverage/v_0522_e3c_06_l.swf if you look at the beginning of this (sucky) interview, it says T. it might be for a different game, but maybe not. Also, http://kh2.co.uk/image.php?image=dngscan3.jpg the picture with Xaldin and Belle might...
  11. M

possible fusions for Sora

well, seeing as how they have to completely remake the movement designs for each form, I would think 2 is enough.
  12. M

Pirates of the Craibean Location in preview?

it's in a trailer at E3, but it was in a room that cameras weren't allowed into. it's not on the net yet, though.
  13. M

Axel unknown- his purpose

Axel already saved Sora. In CoM, he stopped Marluxia from controlling him. But there are other motives to have done that besides saving Sora.
  14. M

Axel an Unknown

first of all, they're called nobodies. second of all, DUH! don't mean to be rude, but this is just so obvious that it needs not be stated. On a lighter tone, you were right!:)
  15. M

just a thought

no. the Enigmatic man said that Sora was not complete before CoM started.
  16. M

the organization's plans

well, I doubt it, seeing as how there is no "X" in japanese, but good theory nonetheless.
  17. M

two command menus

well switching the menus seemed to be the only thing the dude was good at. He sucked at fighting. it took him about 3 minutes to defeat one centaur heartless, and he missed a whole bunch of triangle moves. So it shouldn't be too difficult to get used to
  18. M

two command menus

in a new gameplay video, it showed that there was more than one command menus. One had Attack, Magic, and items. The other had Attack, Party Switching, and Drive. Then it looked like co-op would be added to both of them if it was available. you switch between the menus using left and right on...
  19. M

Check this out!!!!!!!

and it's actually "valor" form. when they said brave, they were translating it from Japanese, but in the new English demo, it says valor. This completely ruins your theory with the braver.
  20. M

what would you do if you were the boss of the organition

I'd make someone an offer they couldn't refuse.
Back