• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Informal Gluttony

Modest Mouse

I know there used to be a thread, but it isn't showing up in search. So I made this one. Yeah, there's pretty much my favorite band. Seeing them live in less than 12 hours, and I am immensely excited.
  2. Informal Gluttony

Cap'n Jazz

alright, i feel very compelled to make this thread. short lived but highly influential, Cap'n Jazz is the essential emo band. ipsjDHYu3jA ULTji5N2baU 83BRULUXqlI nBlSDRJ3Qik
  3. Informal Gluttony

Jamendo

Hey, it's a pretty cool place to discover random bands. The fact that it's free to download is awesome. I've found quite a few bands that I really like. Also it's legal. I'd recommend: Out of It by Brad Sucks Thread Soul by Revolution Void The Dreamer's Paradox by JT Bruce Human Reconstruction...
  4. Informal Gluttony

Kidcrash

So they're currently one of my favorite bands. All of their stuff is up for download here. The 'Goldie Hawn' EP is quickly becoming one of my favorite EPs, and their other stuff is great, too. so uh discuss I guess
  5. Informal Gluttony

Against Me!

They may very well be my favorite band. Well, atm, anyway. Against Me! - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia! Against Me! – Listen free and discover music at Last.fm! Best album is Crime, imo. Apparently they "sold-out" with New Wave, but I like it anyway. Discuss.
  6. Informal Gluttony

iTunes Burn Disc Problem.

So I've burned several discs before, all of which burn perfectly. But, just recently, itunes will stop burning the disc, cancel it, and eject the disc. The disc is then absolutely worthless. Then, I get this error: (or the words are in a slightly different order) What can I do?
  7. Informal Gluttony

A Perfect Circle

I searched. No thread. Well, this band is great. I've heard that they might be making new material. I hope so, they're just so great. All of Mer de Noms is amazing.
  8. Informal Gluttony

Between The Buried And Me

Wow. No thread for this awesome band? Well, I just bought Colors a couple weeks ago. It kind of blew my mind how it all flows together. Favorite song is Sun Of Nothing.
  9. Informal Gluttony

PSP/Wireless Internet Problem

I have a problem. I know the password for my internet, I can connect with my psp, but I can not obtain the IP address on my psp. I don't know why it won't work. Is there ANYTHING I can do to get my psp connected to my internet connection?
  10. Informal Gluttony

Pandora Radio

Similar to last.fm, I guess, but much more of just a radio station. It's here After a while, though, you get some bands you wouldn't really expect. It's good for finding new artists.
  11. Informal Gluttony

Lit ► The Pearl

So, a really quick read by that guy that wrote "Of Mice And Men" and "The Grapes Of Wrath". Really good novella. I'd recommend to almost anyone.
  12. Informal Gluttony

Godzilla vs. Mecha-Godzilla

GOGOGOGOGOGOGOGO!!! Who would win?
  13. Informal Gluttony

iTunes/iPod question.

So, I'm getting an iPod Nano. But, my computer has limited space. If I had a song on iTunes that I put on an iPod, could I safely delete said song from iTunes without worrying about anything happening to the song on my iPod? If it's an obvious question, well, I blame my lack of technological...
  14. Informal Gluttony

Disc Drive... Problem

Sometimes my disc drive won't open. At all. Occasionally it opens, but it normally doesn't. Uh, any suggestions?
  15. Informal Gluttony

[MUSIC] Scars on Broadway

Yeah, Daron and John's (of SOAD fame) band. Pretty good. I like SOAD better, but a few songs stand out. Parents made me buy the clean version. Ugh. Still good, though.
  16. Informal Gluttony

What are/were you listening to?

Old thread got deleted, do to the purge. Needles - System of a Down
  17. Informal Gluttony

So, uh, goodbye?

No, not forever. Just from Sunday to Friday. I have to go to "Bible Camp". For my church. So, yeah, I might be on here on Sunday, but probably not. And I know the first thing that I do when I get home will not be checking KHI. Well, until next time... Goodbye?
  18. Informal Gluttony

[MUSIC] We are Scientists

Great band. Love "The Great Escape" and "Nobody Move, Nobody Gets Hurt". Anyone out there?
  19. Informal Gluttony

[TV SERIES] Psych

Freaking awesome show. New episodes on Friday. TV ad. Yeah, discuss.
  20. Informal Gluttony

Astro Boy vs. Mega Man

Astro Boy versus Rock Man(I put Mega Man in the title for the lulz). Who would winz?
Back