• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. G

Kairi related to Ansem the Wise?

o.o? The castle we haven't explored? the castle where Maleficent lives? the castle no one really knows much about has Ansem's study in it? those 2 last 2 castles are in KH2 at the same time. Where did that castle even come from anyways D:
  2. G

Yes. It's the same castle they are just remodling >_>and instead of exploring the top part of the castle your in the bottom of it.
  3. G

>_> that's actually a good question. Who knows the whole thing kinda seems completly different then before... but I would assume kh1 was the original castle.... though.... hmmm it does have ansem's study... bleh. the worlds returned to their original states too... but the library isn't where it...
  4. G

>_>;; Does it even matter where she was thrown off? Just the fact she was thrown out of the area by the apprentices >_>;; Does it even matter where everything is?
  5. G

(Some Spoilers) Specualtion and ideas

So I got bored today and played a bit of KH2. I wanted to only do the gummy ship missions, but I always like tackling the last boss of course. I decided to look inside the Ansem reports... I kinda found some stuff that might have been pointed out or asked but the thread is about speculation and...
  6. G

An Unbirth Theory...yes that's what I said.

I approve this message ._. as well as Zeagal's theory the baby thing meh but the rest of it I believe are fairly solid :) this also helps in some aspects of the thoughts that I have had about the present day KH. still makes me think about the contents of BbS, What's missing there that might...
  7. G

I heard the most ridiculous

ya ya. Idk I'm almost thinking Riku should have turned into a heartless and because he was so strong and soo look at me I am riku I get a keyblade now >_>; But The more I see it the more Xehanort becomes Terra I still am trying to figure out where the old man comes from D: I hope it's not all...
  8. G

Riku was also possessed most of the time by a man who basically was a heartless. And knocked out of his body before long.
  9. G

copy inserted with memories and bathed in darkness DX and crossroads means that as noway he is not a heartless >_> btw LoreiX. But I wouldn't be suprised if he was the first/reason why heartless do exist.
  10. G

Help/Support ► Friend Help

Sam's a nice guy he seems rude sometimes but he really isn't take it from me XP he's cool he usually doesn't mean any harm from his posts unless you piss him off. Lol >.> Sam you are kind of a mod though. It'll be better if I do it XP Fucking shitty bitch ass Cunt >_<' I hate cursing ._...
  11. G

one of the first rules of the Forums is post smart =X ppl come and say random things soemtimes that seem out of the ordinary even if it looks like spam just to be funny .-. or because they noticed something that seems kinda wait...what? So yeah one of the main rules around here ._. if your smart...
  12. G

Believe it or not foul language is somewhat permitted >_> you should see some of the other threads.... ohhh boy. mostly high schoolers occassionally some 8-11 but they've jumped ship on language already so your not doing much more harm if any.
  13. G

lol Now when you say bossy XP. But never know if it's in college bossy could be a major annoyance don'tcha think? Controlling probably would be a better word though. Details~ Details~ lol hell if I know probably after summer. Had first Turf event today for DJ. TK won, naturally. I still want to...
  14. G

Np these things can be hard to deal with especially if there a good friend. spend too much time thinking about it and not sure what to do :/ thinking so much only messes up clear thought on how to deal with a situation I mean come on it's your friend. Deserves that much thought, right? o_O...
  15. G

Well. I'm used to helping people on friend issues. The best way to do it is by being honest. Make sure your sincere and don't be rude about it. Ex. Hey I kinda want to talk to you about something. You know... Lately you've kinda gotten on my nerves i might have seena bit irritated with you for...
  16. G

I don't want it to be true. If it is I think I will pitch, a holy fit. It would be so sadly obvious that everyone missed it, it would be pathetic ;_;
  17. G

x_x; damn my japanese Friend who isn't that japanese! Seriously though I can totally see DS as another doll D: and now I wouldn't be suprised if that's the same heartless doll that ansem uses in KH1 >_<;; weird thoughts are weird but... isn't ansem wearing the same clothes as the old man? D: and...
  18. G

I don't know *forgot to add a few things into his first post* The way he said it just confused me even more because I see what he is talking about but that would just rack my brain if that's the case.
  19. G

Thing today, this just confused the hell out of me, but at the same time I wanted to post it. So my friend was talking about something when he decided to check on KHI. He went around in the forums, browsed quite a bit and stared positively blank. He said... Well I just had a funny thought...
  20. G

(Spoilers) What do you think of Roxas?

I was going from CoM when Riku said he could still feel him in there somewhere o.O but your right it was the darkness in kh2. but I thoguht it was the fact he used the darkness in his heart that was ansem which could be argued ansem's heart's darkness that nested inside him. but yeah darkness is...
Back