• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. G

(Some Spoilers) Specualtion and ideas

So I got bored today and played a bit of KH2. I wanted to only do the gummy ship missions, but I always like tackling the last boss of course. I decided to look inside the Ansem reports... I kinda found some stuff that might have been pointed out or asked but the thread is about speculation and...
  2. G

I heard the most ridiculous

Thing today, this just confused the hell out of me, but at the same time I wanted to post it. So my friend was talking about something when he decided to check on KHI. He went around in the forums, browsed quite a bit and stared positively blank. He said... Well I just had a funny thought...
  3. G

(Spoilers) What do you think of Roxas?

I was curious what anyone thought of Roxas now that they have played or seen stuff from the game itself. There was one thing in particular that caught my attention It was probably one of the more touching scenes in Kingdom hearts in general. That was the ending, right after he defeated Xion...
  4. G

This is weird as hell...

So... I'm the only one on the site right now... >_> there has been no new posts since 12:28 pm west coast time. but there was this weird thing that popped up.. I tried logging in a few times and it let me in through proxy *internet explorer didn't work nor did chrome or firefox. But when I...
  5. G

Just a question

So out of curiousity I looked into the Master Xehanort's Keyblade thread that was quickly closed and saw a picture that was said to be fairly accurate reconstruction of the Keyblade. And I was just wondering if that keyblade had a keychain on it or not? It doesn't look like the bulky machiney...
  6. G

What do you think is the KH theme?

Does anyone else find it a little odd? KH has gone for the memories route a bit often lately >_> KH2 Xemnas doesn't remember stuff. Neither does Roxas. In KHCoM well that's obvious sora lost his memories. In the coded one the memories of the book is acting up (I'm not sure about that correct me...
  7. G

Having trouble

My friend can't create an account. I am over at his house and tried to help him but it didn't really work I just got this... Our server has detected the presence of multiple IP connections from your machine, with one of the connections being an "Open Proxy" or blacklisted IP. Connections of...
  8. G

Let's talk about...

Sex. Some people feel you shouldn't have any at all. Other people can't live without it. What makes you want the sex? Do you feel it's wrong and you should wait until marriage? Or that Sex is one of life's sweet pleasures? Is Sex wrong or right :3 and what aspects of it do you like/dislike...
  9. G

Just a thought i had not too long ago

Ok i really feel like i have been oblivious. Namine, sweet, sweet, Namine, used the flower thingy to give sora his memories back...but why were they needed in the first place? and by that question i simply mean. wtf? y were their so many of them? and if u examine them in kh2 they say something...
  10. G

The mysteries of Xehanort. Theory

About Xemnas and his heartless....what do you think was the true goal for them? Why did he and is heartless do what they did?....and why does he know so much about KH. What pupose was there for his heart to go for darkness and his nobody memories? To me it seems like his heart really isn't...
  11. G

xehanorts his nobodie and his heartless true goal/the dark worlds

this thread is Now closed i'm making a new one way better than this i didn't type this very well my other thread is way revised and better thought out THREAD CLOSED!!!!!!!!
  12. G

Does Any one like Roxas?

Ok i am not going to lie i just copied and pasted this but everyone still loves roxas so i have decided this will be a info based thread..........of theories *maniacal laugh*......ahem i will be puting in alot of info in this i am getting soooooo tired of ven it's not funny it's all the same...
  13. G

If Ven is Roxas...how?

Ok I just posted this Like a second ago and it came out like more of a theory than a post. Lets assume that Roxas is ven below is my theory i just typed ita couple of minutes ago so it's not old. it's in form of quote This was extreamly revised from it's original form in the thread if roxas...
  14. G

does roxas have something to do with sora and his keyblade?

in the tread who is the third knight? whats up with memories? I kinda started to think if Roxas was indeed inside sora then could that have an influence on sora becoming a keyblade master if roxas really is a knight and is inside of sora could that influence the keyblade to choose sora as it's...
  15. G

who is the third knight? whats up with memories?

Its strange how we see aqua in kh2fm and I played kh2 the ending yesterday and felt extreamly stupid as I remembered in the middle of the climb up the dragon part that there was a knight waiting for me at the top. When I got there i paused my game and stared at him then I went to go watch the...
Back