• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. A

WoW: Cataclysm Beta

Did anyone else get in from here? I got an invite tonight luckily. I ran a Starcaller run the other night one of the people I brought with me asked for my real ID and offered to give it to her friend that worked at Blizzard and apparently it worked o.o since I was reading a blue post that...
  2. A

Okay at the end of KH 2...

wtf is up with that dragon spaceship boss thing at the end I read someone called it "Bahamut's Nobody" for fun of course... but really maybe someone here knows because when I went and rebeat the game I was thinking man this part sucks nothing fun about it.
  3. A

Synthesis Thoughts?

I recently decided to play through KH2 after beating days... and this time I decided to make my ultima weapon and all that as opposed to my other play throughs. Synthesis items were better in KH 1 by far. Just seemed more useful... as far as I can tell (unless I've really missed something) I'm...
  4. A

Playing through KH 2 after beating days

I rebought my copy of KH 2 today after someone stole mine >.> played through till about Yen Sid's tower before I needed to sleep for work tonight. I had thoughts though: I will say that the game's once long drawn out intro although vital in its own way was quite different and enjoyable. From...
  5. A

Axel and his woman Advice

I just LoLed when I saw him talking to Roxas about women... did anyone else get the same amusement? Axel talking to Roxas after a mission... Axel: "Woman are deep...if they have a heart they are twice as deep." Roxas: "What about a Nobody like Xion?" Axel: "shes just deep then" I know I...
  6. A

Marluxia... I thought this battle was cheap

I thought I'd just ask... was anyone else disappointed with this fight? After being stuck on Riku 4(for so long)... and heck even Axel before then just seemed harder of course after reading gamefaqs it seems that people just used sleights alot more... and as for me.. I never really was a fan of...
  7. A

I'm thinking...We'll have a BBS release date next month

In less than a month Tokyo Game Show 2009 takes place... as well as this month Gamescon 2009 is happening. Square featuring FFXIV(Can't wait!!!)at Gamescon at least but I'm thinking we're finally gonna get what we want! I don't know about you but I'm ready >< Come faster september! Anyway...
Back