• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. B

in Search For the Truth RP: Sign Up/OOC

*This is my second time trying an RP on this Forum, hopefully it will be successful... Inspired by the world created by Type-Moon Rules 1) Respect others 2) No God Modding 3) No Killing other players unless they ask 4) Keep the stuff PG 15 5) No machine gun posting 6) Make it legible 7) No...
  2. B

Fanfiction ► Yozakura no Sayonara (Bleach Short Story Fan Fic)

• original characters and concept is credited to Tite Kubo • All art works are credited to their respective artists Yozakura no Sayonara The midnight’s breeze felt gentle and cool as it brushed off of my unsuspecting face. I sat there on the porch watching the sakura petals fall as it danced...
  3. B

Black Order [sign ups and ooc]

The Black Order - D.Gray-Man RP Plot: It has been half a millenia since the last great war agaisnt the Exorcist and the Millenium Earl. Allen and his companions were not able to completely destroy the Earl however were able to seal his powers and eleminated the last remaining members of Noah...
  4. B

To Love-Ru

I love the manga its so funny, but i have to say anime did a good job capturing the hilarity of the manga, though its very ecchi and most jokes come from that but its really funny
  5. B

Fate/Stay Night - Revival

Fate/Stay Night - Revival First time creating an RP so please bear with me and if anything looks bad or it isn`t right please do tell and I`ll fix it right away. If the battle system is too complicating and unfitting I`ll get rid of it and make this into a normal storyline following RP This is...
  6. B

Fanfiction ► Devil May Cry: Cruor - Linked Bloods

Devil May Cry: Cruor - Linked Bloods Prologue There was an unpleasant smell in the air as the demon slayer opened the gigantic door that led to the abandoned hotel's ballroom. The familiar stench overwhelmed him that made him a bit nauseous and ecstatic at the same time. Yes that smell he knew...
  7. B

Fanfiction ► Dive Into the...

I had to study for finals and to relieve stress i wrote a fan fic which i hope to continue heres the intro and preview INTRODUCTION/ PREVIEW Ever since the sealing of Kingdom Hearts and the elimination of Xemnas, the world has yet to see another Heartless roaming about. Those filthy creatures...
  8. B

What's better? Ichigo 100% or Hatsukoi Limited

I read Ichigo 100% recently and have loved every single part of it! The story, the characters, but not the ending so much. I've started reading Hatsukoi Limited which is by the same manga-ka and ppl have been saying that it is better than Ichigo 100%. I think it's way too early for people to...
  9. B

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts 3 fiction

Hey guys longtime player of Kingdom Hearts Series like all of you and this is my first attemp at creating a fan fic, so dont be too brutal but plz i like criticism adn will try to make the story better if this becomes a hit Chapter 1 As Sora and Riku watched the ocean from their usual spot...
Back