• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. #1 Xemnas

Help/Support ► Asperger Syndrome

Hello, Internet. It's been some time. To be frank, I want to talk about A.S. Ok, for any and all reading: if you have been diagnosed, how do you deal with it? I have recently started trying to become more social. I think I even have a girl who is interested. But to try to look people in the...
  2. #1 Xemnas

Does anyone know what this is?

I was running through Crunchyroll and I found this. who is this/where is she from? s1seafoodsoup
  3. #1 Xemnas

The Official BBS VA Discussion Thread [complete]

Re: Aqua English Voice Opinions It's probably because the people who complain probably heard the Japanese voices first. It's just something that happens. Like watching an anime with english subtitles, then going and watching again with English voices. If the voices aren't even a close match...
  4. #1 Xemnas

New Famitsu Scan (Lilo & Stitch World)

Re: New VJump Scan (Lilo & Stitch World) that looks interesting...
  5. #1 Xemnas

Metalocalypse: The Dethgame

Metalocalypse // Press Release I am excited but skeptical
  6. #1 Xemnas

Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days has been leaked

no Wi-Fi? awww. oh well.
  7. #1 Xemnas

Level at Destiny Islands

... -_- lvl. 3 gtfo destiny islands
  8. #1 Xemnas

Most Epic Scene in the game?

something about when hercules rushed in to save Sora made me feel all fuzzy inside. :)
  9. #1 Xemnas

the Xemnas confrontation you do know what egotistical means, right?
  10. #1 Xemnas

The whole heartless invasion at Hollow Bastion starting at the Demyx fight.
  11. #1 Xemnas

A Possibly Huge Discovery!!!

It sounds like in order for them to go the "resting place" they would have to come into contact with heartless in some way.? well then, no dice. unbirths were not around at the same time as heartless. the "awakening" or more accurately known as "Destati" is for keyblade wielders to awaken the...
  12. #1 Xemnas

Who are you going to play in 358/2 Days

Vexen's awesome.He uses a shield and acts creepy. it's too cool.
  13. #1 Xemnas

LOL I also want to play as Vexen. who failed to be in the poll. I bet he'll be pretty close to Goofy's style.
  14. #1 Xemnas

Xemnas and Demyx. They're only the greatest out of the whole organization!!
  15. #1 Xemnas

Help/Support ► My own 2008-2009 crisis.

He's not really looking for help. at least, actual help. he really wants some advice to help win her over. help within a parameter. listen, dude. she ain't interested. she may act it, you may think she's acting it, but I bet alot of that story was warped. key points: You're thirteen! You see...
  16. #1 Xemnas

DS pirating

feels weird addressing this. not sure why, though. Ok, so we all know about R4 and being able to download games. My questions are these: Is it legal? Can I get into some deep shit for it? Do I have to modify my system for it? "You gotta kill one, marry one, f*** one. GO!"
  17. #1 Xemnas

Is it worth it?

yep
  18. #1 Xemnas

Which boss do you think is the most annoying

definately Ursula. just a big pain in the ass waste of time.
  19. #1 Xemnas

ummm riku wasent in half of those places?

you don't know where he was...
  20. #1 Xemnas

How Excited Are you Right now for 358/2 days

I'm anticipating the release. whatever that means. not as excited as in the past, but still can't wait.
Back