• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

KH 3DS - Confirmed

KH 3D won't be releasing in 2010. Chances are the 3DS won't even release until 2011. BBS will be out this year and possibly Recoded as well. If that's the case we should probably expect 3D next year as Nomura said he'd like to release a KH game every year.
  2. S

KH 3DS - Confirmed

Re: KINGDOM HEARTS 3DS Or rather because Versus XIII is taking up all the KH's team time. What's there to clear up about Sony anyway, Sony aren't in a bad position now or anything.
  3. S

KH 3DS - Confirmed

Watanabe did the scenario for BBS. Most likely he'll be doing it again for KH 3DS.
  4. S

KH 3DS - Confirmed

Nomura says it's a new title, probably being made by the BBS team. Kingdom Hearts 3DS Is A Brand New Title // Siliconera Shortly after the Nintendo 3DS news I met with Tetsuya Nomura, Director of the Kingdom Hearts franchise. Right away, I asked him, “What can you tell us about Kingdom Hearts...
  5. S

BbS Sells 446k In First Week

Re: BbS Sells Over 500k in Two Days The majority of KH fans in the West are Disney fans which explains the reason why KH games outsell most RPGs (even FF) and in NA have legs instead of being frontloaded. The PSP isn't a very Disney platform so it'll sell mainly to FF fans which hardly take up...
  6. S

BbS Sells 446k In First Week

Re: BbS Sells Over 500k in Two Days Ha...you're kidding me right? The only game to do that on the PSP was Monster Hunter Unite...this game won't do 3-4 mil with the PSP's bad sales outside of Japan. It'll do 800-900k in Japan though which is great for KH. But let's not go overboard now. Btw...
  7. S

New VJump scans (Jan 2010 issue) (translated)

Re: New VJump scans (Jan 2010 issue) Braig :o I like how Huey, Dewey, and Louie (the three ducks) look exactly the same 10 years before lol. I thought they were just kids in KH1? :P
  8. S

Vanitas' stance is similar to Riku's?

I noticed in the TGS trailer that when Vanitas held his Keyblade, his stance is similar (or maybe even the same?) to Riku's. And he has Sora's VA. Strange. Guessing he's related to them somehow.
  9. S

Master Eraqus (?) and Land of Departure

This dude is supposed to be based off of Sakaguchi. He's cool.
  10. S

Coded coming America?

lol, it's a direct sequel to KH2. Of course it's a key game. It continues the story. You said "It just seems like a waste to put Coded on a consul because you would also be eliminating all of its mobile features." but if that's the case why is FF IV The After Years not on the iPhone and is...
  11. S

Coded coming America?

A port to a major console is craziness? Is this supposed to make sense? There's no way they'd put such a key game on the iPhone.
  12. S

Coded coming America?

Yeah, they're not going to release one of the more important games over, lol. This isn't a Final Mix, this is a brand new game. Calling WiiWare release right now.
  13. S

Wiiware kh coded

Why would you guys think there would be motion controls? Not every Wii game uses them. Many don't. Fast paced games like KH wouldn't have you swing around or anything. That's just stupid. And how would motion controls work in Coded? Whenever there's a KH3 platform thread there's always people...
  14. S

Wiiware kh coded

Yeah, I really doubt they'd make an important KH entry on the iPhone :P WiiWare is most logical. They've done it before with FFIV: The After Years (very successful game on WiiWare) and Nomura even said casual/new players to KH can enjoy it. Seems perfect to me. Now to wait for the announcement...
  15. S

Where does 358/2 Days take place in the KH timeline?

So wait...parts 358/2 Days happen before CoM, but some stuff happens after it? And I already looked at your timeline Llave. I already know the timeline. I just worded the thread title wrong. That's not what I was asking. But I see your "The beginning of the game is during CoM but the rest is...
  16. S

Uh...yeah. That's a really simple explanation. What I'm asking is if 358/2 Days really takes place after CoM, how come all the Org members are alive? That's what's confusing me about the timeline.
  17. S

I know some of the Org members died in CoM but they're alive in 358/2 Days somehow. Does this mean that 358/2 Days takes place before CoM actually? But all we've heard since before the game released was that 358/2 Days takes place after CoM. I'm confused... If this is explained in 358/2 Days...
  18. S

Castle of Dreams Battle Music Preview

Not really fond of this track. Enchanted Dominion sounds good though.
  19. S

Coded: Possible Wiiware game?

@Max I'd say varying prices. For FFIV: TAF, Cecil, Ceodore, and Kain it's 800 points and Rydia is 300 points. But that's only 4 chapters out of, IIRC, 9 chapters? The Gathering Chapter and both parts of the Final Chapter are being bundled for 800 points. I'm missing some other chapters though...
  20. S

Castle of Dreams Battle Music Preview

For some reason the download isn't working for me. Will be waiting for the YouTube version then...
Back