• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

Vanitas' stance is similar to Riku's?

I noticed in the TGS trailer that when Vanitas held his Keyblade, his stance is similar (or maybe even the same?) to Riku's. And he has Sora's VA. Strange. Guessing he's related to them somehow.
  2. S

Where does 358/2 Days take place in the KH timeline?

I know some of the Org members died in CoM but they're alive in 358/2 Days somehow. Does this mean that 358/2 Days takes place before CoM actually? But all we've heard since before the game released was that 358/2 Days takes place after CoM. I'm confused... If this is explained in 358/2 Days...
  3. S

Versus XIII is Nomura's last FF, after that he'll focus on Kingdom Hearts

Final Fantasy: Scattered Details On Final Fantasy Versus XIII His name: Mr. 33 cms. That refers to, uh, his shoe size. Besides large feet, he also has a humorous fighting style. (Don't we all?) In a recent interview with Japanese game mag Gemaga, Square Enix's Tetsuya Nomura dishes on Final...
  4. S

Why Kingdom Hearts III is in development right now

Yes, I'm saying KH3 is in fact in development right now. Why? Keep reading... When a game goes through development it goes through multiple steps, the first being art and basic planning. The FF Versus XIII team has only programmers working on it right now because the designers and artists...
  5. S

Square Enix shifting towards Nintendo, and away from Sony?

VG Chartz | Forum About Microsoft - If there is a merrit cooperating with Microsoft we will do this. We might give some projects to separate studios and make games for the X360. - The Main Platforms for Square Enix are the Nintendo Platforms and PS3. The Lionshare of the Developers and our...
  6. S

Why don't topics in this forum appear in 'Latest Forum Topics'?

It's been bugging me for a while. Why don't topics in the Future of Kingdom Hearts (FoKH) forum appear on the front page?
  7. S

Kingdom Hearts III rumors from Surfer Girl

OK, I decided I'm coming back. Here's some KH3 rumors from here she put up in the form of Qs and As. She's a notable blogger who goes to companies and asks them questions (as far as I know) and is usually right. Heck, she even gave info on games like Brutal Legend (PS3/360) before it was...
  8. S

Give reasons why KH3 will/should be on the PS3 besides...

1. z0mg t3h graffiks!!1 (Honestly, this will not help during when they choose systems.) 2. z0mg KH on PS2 = KH on PS3! (Worst. Logic. Ever.) 3. Nomura = In love with PS3! (He only expressed he like it for FF, nothing else, and besides, he said he wanted to make a Wii game...) Please give me...
  9. S

New KH: BBS, KH: 358/2 Days, and KH: Coded interviews

KH-Vids.Net - Your Ultimate Source for Kingdom Hearts Videos They're right on top of each other. Btw, I noticed Hades posted the BBS interview, but this includes the others too.
  10. S

Xemnas' "Old Friend" could be...

Org member XIV. I think something could've happened to her but the armor bit is a little off unless it is INDEED Aqua. Xemnas most likely might not have known Aqua probably due to him not being in BBS time (maybe). But member XIV could've been found out and not being in KH2 because of that. But...
  11. S

Organization Member XIV Speculation/Discussion

I've seen too many of these threads. It's annoying. Post everything about member XIV here. It's the most repeated KH topic! I've seen this on so many sites! Is 358/2 Days really getting all this hype? More so than BBS? Since I've seen mire 358/2 Days threads/talk (especially about member XIV)...
  12. S

Square Enix happy with Nintendo, worried about Sony (FULL Version)

Go Nintendo - What are you waiting for? And original link: Gamasutra - Square Enix Seeks Partners in U.S., Europe September 24, 2007 Square Enix Seeks Partners in U.S., Europe Square Enix Seeks Partners in U.S., Europe According to a new interview, Square Enix is in search of a partner in...
  13. S

Kingdom Hearts Coded Discussion

I saw a 358/2 Days one and BBS one but why not a KHC one? Although no one cares about it :P Hope this gets stickied.
  14. S

Predict when Kingdom Hearts III is announced and released WW

Announcement - Spring/Summer '08, around May-September. Release: US - Spring '09, May Japan - Summer '09, May Others/Europe - Fall '09, September Still hoping for Wii :D P.S. I want this announced ASAP to put an end to "Where will it go?" debates!!
  15. S

Can KH: BBS and KH: 358/2 Days affect which console (Wii, PS3) gets KH3?

Meaning if BBS sells better they'll put KH3 on PS3 or if 358/2 Days sells better they'll put KH3 on Wii? I say maybe.
  16. S

I think we can EASILY and FOREMOST conclude...

THERE WILL BE NO CONSOLE KH SPIN-OFFS! The spin-offs will ONLY be on handhelds from here on out. People who think one will be on a console are deluding themselves for further disappointment. So PLEASE people who say "Wii can get a spin-off, KH3 PS3 please!" or "PS3 spin-off, KH3 Wii please!"...
  17. S

Will Square Enix keep its "equality" promise?

Meaning to support all CONSOLES NOT HANDHELDS equally. FF is going, and SO now will, most likely, go to the PS3 too. The 360 is getting multiplats (The Last Remnant) and new IPs (like Project Sylpheed) and new IPs plus possible PS3-360 make it equal ENOUGH for a console SE dislike. Now we...
  18. S

Where can I find KH: CoM

I never got to play it but I want to and I think stores don't carry it anymore. Help? :cursing:
  19. S

Why would the KH controls be hard for the Wii?

Seriously, we're not expecting to implement EVERYTHING for MCs. Guess what guys? Put Sora's NORMAL Keyblade swing and magic to the Wii Remote and that's it. Not that hard. Reaction commands should be 1 or 2, jump, D-pad scroll through battle menu and A to select. What's so "hard" and "OMG ME...
  20. S

The Wii beat the 360!

discard, _____, etc.
Back