• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. I

Wild Theorizing over Xehanort

Before I start, I'm going to have to ask you to suspend your disbelief. Now I have yet to see anyone comment on things such as this, so I'm hoping I'm not rehashing old theories here. Disclaimer: Yes, I am fully aware of the insane lack of evidence for any of this, hence why it is considered...
  2. I

the greatest theory ever made

Kingdom Hearts is code for Star Wars. There is lots of support for this theory. 1. Xemnas has Lightsabers. ok so. Xemnas is obviously the son of Darth Vader and Darth Maul (artificial insemination or someshit; guys can have kids too). Terra is Xemnas' half-brother, whose real name is Luke...
  3. I

Super Crazy Keyblade Theorizing

I posted this over on a smaller site, and got few replies, so I wanna post it here so the experts can tear apart the things within which have been officially disproven, if there is anything. D: Beware as it's VERY unorganized, due to being three distinct posts. Basically, we know that Sora and...
  4. I

Chasers?

Okay, I feel like I missed something... People are saying that Ven, Aqua, and Terra are Chasers... I need clarification one way or the other. Has it been confirmed that they are indeed Chasers or is it still up in the air? I need a link to some sort of reliable source which states beyond a...
  5. I

Tounge Smile

I guess that this is where I should post this... There's a slight type-o that's swarming in the smileys... There's three different smileys that have a similar effect: : P, nahnah, and toungesmile. No complaints there since they're all clearly unique, but the word is tongue, not tounge... The...
  6. I

Master Xehanort =/= KH/KH2 Xehanort

I was thinking and it said something about Master Xehanort having an apprentice, yes? I believe it was stated (even if not it is rather safe to assume it) that the Dark Soldier guy is his apprentice. Now... In the Secret Ending in Kingdom Hearts II: Final Mix +, there was the massive battle...
Back