• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Euphoria

I made arts

Well hello thur, KHI. I am bored and decided that I will share some of my art with you - aren't you lucky? :I I am a painting major (I get so many distant stares when I tell people that) and I'm still in the beginnings of the education..sorta...so there's a lot of still lives and whatnot which I...
  2. Euphoria

Hello hello

Mmmyes. So, I highly doubt anyone recognizes/remembers me but, hullo again, I am Euphoria or Cait...possibly both, d'ohoh. I was on the site staff for a very short time until I ran into some rather annoying personal issues that hindered me from working on the site...or just visiting the site...
  3. Euphoria

omg clay :c

Suppp guise. I haven't been that active recently, and after this weekend I probably won't be for a while. :c Nyeh, well, I decided to make this thread because I'm finally starting to get back into art (two-three hours a day at school, man) and it's awesome. I take humanities which is a crap...
  4. Euphoria

oh hey >:

I haven't posted art in a long time, but now that my art classes are over, I can at least show what I've been working on for the past few months or so. One of the assignments I had to work on was painting designs onto furniture. I chose a simple wooden chair and I decided to paint fruits on the...
  5. Euphoria

Doodles & what-not

I haven't had any art up for a while, but I got a new scanner today and needless to say, I'm using it. Anyways, I've been doodling around, I have a bad habit of not finishing stuff but it gets done eventually. I started this today...
  6. Euphoria

Side View~

So, I still lack a scanner, so I'm stuck with using a camera for now. Anyways, we're drawing self portraits in my art class so we can paint them with complimentary colors. ex; purple and yellow, orange and blue, green and red etc. My first two drawings were at three-quarter and frontal views...
  7. Euphoria

Hands & Feet

It's been awhile, yes? I lack a scanner since I recently moved, and have been stuck with a crappy digital camera which made my pictures look icky. But all has changed. I got a pretty sweet camera for my birthday, and it takes wonderful quality pictures. c: BUT ONTO DA ART, YO. In my art...
  8. Euphoria

Wow it has been a while, yes?

Mhmm, I'm not sure if anyone remembers who I am, but Caitlynn is back. Wow, it just occurred to me that in July, this will be my fourth year here. O.o I feel old, haha. I'm becoming very drifty towards this forum, and I think it's my lack in ability to socialize, and yet I love talking to...
  9. Euphoria

Question [iPod related - le gasp-]

Aye, so here's the story; I had all my iTunes loaded onto my laptop. I come home one day and all the memory on my laptop had been dumped and it was unusable from that point on. I loaded iTunes onto another computer in our house since I would be using it from now on. I had about 600 songs and a...
  10. Euphoria

Woven.Chains//Kingdom Hearts RP] OOC + Sign-Ups

[.Woven.Chains.] --A Kingdom Hearts Role-Play— The Unknown Story --Backround //Long before the sun peeked over the horizon of an island that beheld destinies. Long before the adventure of three unlikely friends began to find the ones they care about the most. Long before an oath was kept and...
  11. Euphoria

Mika~

Has anyone heard music from the artist, Mika? I don't think I've ever heard anyone sing like him before. He can get his voice to a very high pitch...but I think it sounds wonderful in his songs. =D His voice to me sounds unique in a way. This is a video to one of his songs called "Grace...
  12. Euphoria

Favorite Movie Soundtrack?

Aye, I'm bored and this topic just popped into my head. =w= Okay, call me corny, but the "Titanic" movie soundtrack is amazing. The music is so soft yet so powerful. That's all I listened to after I saw the movie. It honestly makes me sad to listen to it and think about what occured. >> Yes, I...
  13. Euphoria

Uhm, I'm back-ish? o_o;

Aye, I don't think many people know who the hell I am, but I'm going to try and be a little more active now. xD My mom and dad thought my computer was distracting me, and affecting my school work, so they took it away. I've been sneaking on and such, but I'm taking the risk of them finding me...
  14. Euphoria

The City of Ember

Has anyone else read the book, "The City of Ember" by Jeanne DuPrau? I think it is an amazing book. I had to read it for a project in sixth grade, and I fell in love with it. I read it again not too long ago, and my thoughts on it have not changed. The plot is rich and as you read on, it keeps...
  15. Euphoria

Fanfiction ► *Heartless Inside*

Okay, I had this story on the old forums that I liked a lot. Unfortunetly it was deleated. But there is a good side to this, now I can improve my story, yay!! So here we go again!!! :) Chapter 1: A Girl Named Kiki Kiki is a 14 year old girl who lives happily with her family. She had bright...
Back