• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. P

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts --my funny fanfic (funny funny)

thanks SB Dude. yea, im working on the next chapter
  2. P

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts --my funny fanfic (funny funny)

o guys im really sorry, i wuz busy and well taking care of life. thanks for trying to keep this thread alive. heres a new part (btw, i've never even heard of 'the stupids') Kingdom Farts ---------- Episode 2: Riku Rumble Part/Chapter 11: Showdown Michael Jackson: Prepare to defend yourself...
  3. P

BHK Voice (news)

The S-E Party
  4. P

All Info on Order Members

good work. sumone make this a sticky so that noobs don't make stupid org theory threads. hey, what off that larxene look-alike (cause of the weapons) that we saw in the underworld screenshot.
  5. P

BHK Voice (news)

i've heard BHK's voice (not on sum website) and its kinda like Sora's voice but a tiny bit different.
  6. P

BFU (Riku) Exists -- Unofficial Riku/BFU thread

nice i like the theory that many people seem to repeat. Riku was smelling stuff in CoM, now hes testing his ability to the fullest in the true world for those who don't know this is what blindfold Riku said in the trailer: "This is the True World... if that is the case we might just let it...
  7. P

BFU (Riku) Exists -- Unofficial Riku/BFU thread

now before u all go stepping over me, the BFU does exist. i wuz at the SE Party and he was shown in the trailer. He even talked. and plus those who didn't went just check any kh2 fansite (its the latest news at KHU). Many say its Riku (i say that too) but is it? Many say its the Riku Replica...
  8. P

100% Official Release Date for KH2

another stupid newb. Just check the sticky thread named 'No Release Dates'. sheesh. these people get dumber everyday
  9. P

PotC QUESTION

BLOODY MURDER! if it had blood disney wouldn't alllow it at ALL. I Mean Sora could have been cut in half after Sephi slashed (SLASHED) him with a sword. But did he bleed, NOOOOOO. Face it guys, no one bleeds in the world of disney..disney cartoons that is.
  10. P

New SBW scans somewhat?

yea i know, as if he wasn't already thin. ^^
  11. P

New SBW scans somewhat?

um dude, have u been sleeping? Sora will have KH-ish cloths in SBW. That was confirmed at SE party.
  12. P

Dd=tt?

yea it does. what good it be calling it Twilight Town if it doesn't stay in twilight. and the world isn't called Deep Dive. just call it The World from Deep Dive or WfDD
  13. P

Dd=tt?

we don't know that for sure
  14. P

Dd=tt?

in some world theres a time change thingie like in Jak? i've never heard of that...is it ur concept? i don't know. wanna google it? lol
  15. P

Dd=tt?

thats never been confirmed cause that ain't true. Twilight Town stays in twilight it just keeps real time in that clock tower. kapish?
  16. P

lion king world ideas?

well, they're were sum old concepts art of Sora in a half human half lion form. i used to have them on my comp...o well
  17. P

Fanfiction ► KH Laughs

lol, that was funny
  18. P

BHKs name click here

yea, kyara..thats too girly only trust info from S-E, not sum fake websites or idiot spammers
  19. P

BHKs name click here

it says cannot find? is this sum kinda stupid joke
  20. P

seifer?

i wanna see a Siefer vs. Squall fight in KH2
Back