• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

Crown-G

ok i have no idea if theres already a thread on this but if there is then feel free to close this =) what exactly does the Crown-G DO????? i havent exactly gotten it yet but when i do ill have no idea what to do with it. it doesnt say in the guide so i have no idea if i should attempt to finish...
  2. D

Creature Feature

OMG i love this band. if anyone's heard of them... lets talk about their total and utter awesomeness =)
  3. D

Help/Support ► suicidal friends

my friends are about as emo as they come. and it pisses me off sometimes. I have this one friend that wasn't exactly emo- but now he definitely is and he wants to kill himself. a little about him-yes I know. he has a girlfriend. she uses him. but hes put up with it for 3 years. now hes fed...
  4. D

anyone heard of scotty vanity?

hes on myspace.... kinda like Jeffree Star but without the trans part.... REALLY GORGEOUS :wub: and his musics pretty funny. i like "I Wanna do your Makeup", personally...
  5. D

Help/Support ► two different problems. HELP NEEDED!!!!!!!!!!

this is gonna make me seem like a total cheater and a weirdo but i really need help!!!!! ok i liked this guy at the beginning of the year. but then the crush went away and he was my friend for a really long time. he finally got the courage to ask me out, and he's my first boyfriend. but now...
  6. D

Party Monster!!!!!!!!!

i dont know if anyones heard of it but theres a good book called Party Monster by James St. James. its about the NYC club scene in the 90s. i found it really interesting. if youve read it then post away and if not either go and get it or watch the movie!!!!!!!!!!!
  7. D

AFI is Awesome

hey i know someone has to like AFI and KH at the same time!!!!! i cant be the only one!
Back