• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

Hardest Fight

Who do you think is the toughest organization battle, i think it was xaldin, he's just gay with all those spears of his, but saix can be difficult as well
  2. S

Who Thinks Sephiroth is hard???

I just want to know who has trouble with him and why they think he's difficult.....
  3. S

kh characters

if you could have any kh character to be your girlfriend/boyfriend or final fantasy character who would they be also discussion from last thread continued
  4. S

anything at all

If there's anything impartiular anyone wants to know about the next kh installment you can ask and ill answer you to the best of my knowledge
  5. S

Riku in KHII

Is it just me or does it agrivate everyone else as much as it did me that you didnt have any side story with riku at all, i mean if they had wanted they coulda made something to do with riku right after chain of memories so it would show how he became the form of ansem's heartless and allow you...
  6. S

The father of Sora

Did anyone at all notice that the armored soldier at the end of the secret video on kh2final mix+ resembled sora in some facial features. what if it was his father that was a keyblade warrior that was killed by the UEM in the past or something along that line and sora was to carry that role...
  7. S

Kingdom Hearts for PSP

I know it wont happen but i dont think that there's a soul on this site that if kingdom hearts 1 and 2 was on psp they wouldnt purchase it without having a second thought, i know i would.
Back