• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

Fanfiction ► Artificial Flavoring - Needs lots of work D: So help me

Uh, do I care? There's no other forum for writing soooo where am I supposed to post it? Yeah, people do it all the time. FYI That didn't help me.
  2. D

Fanfiction ► Artificial Flavoring - Needs lots of work D: So help me

I need crit and I need it to be good. Don't give me that "Nng, it's good but it sucks" BS. Just tell me what is good about it, what strikes you, what you loathe to the point of wanting to commit suicide. Do you like a line but think it needs less? More? Do you hate the whole poem because of...
  3. D

Fanfiction ► Bittersweet Symphony

Interesting. I like the writing style and the breaks in the diary entry. It could flow a little more smoothly, though. Other than that, good work.
  4. D

Fanfiction ► Happily Ever After

P-p-p-p-p-p-please Re-puh-lie I absolutely adore feedback <333333 ((My heart vibrates for it))
  5. D

Fanfiction ► Loch

Sparkalicious! That was awesome And you're always telling me your writing is crap LIES Keep up the good work babeh <3
  6. D

Fanfiction ► Stolen Heart

Wow, I really like it. It's an interesting idea, and I love how you made Sora into kind of a psuedo-villain, but you made it justified. Keep up the good work and post the next part soon please <3
  7. D

Thankies That's, like, the best complaint ever x3 But I do agree, I need to start making my oneshots just a bit longer
  8. D

I would love some feedback ::hinthint:: You know, FEEDBACK But thank you to Haku and Angelsinflight
  9. D

Title: Happily Ever After Disclaimer: I only own, like, a bag of animal crackers and a cool Resident Evil 4 poster Warning: Just a whole lot of suckiness Pairing: None He always thought--more like hoped--they would have Hearts some day. He wished for it, and believed in it, and breathed it; it...
  10. D

Fanfiction ► Bittersweet Symphony

Wewt! That was insanely good. I love your writing style and the vocabulary you used. Please continue, I'm eager to see what will happen, etc. <3
  11. D

Fanfiction ► Darkness Surrounding

Leave meh feedback? ;_; Pleease?
  12. D

Fanfiction ► Darkness Surrounding

Title: Darkness Surrounding Disclaimer: Dude, I really don't think a retard sitting on her laptop is going to own a popular video game. Warnings: Er..A psycho Riku and a whole lot of notmakingsense-ness Pairings: Noooone. Sometimes Sora could find him sitting in the pitch dark all alone. He...
  13. D

Fanfiction ► Secret Heart

xD Thank you, I'm happy I can make someone like a style outside of their usual reading material. But hey, I do write gore and I love blood, so if I write something I think you might like I'll send it to you, okay?
  14. D

Fanfiction ► Secret Heart

Title: Secret Heart Disclaimer: Me no own pretty things Warnings: Some makey-outy, almost...And flowers.....And, um, pretty people...And uh....Yeah Pairings: Saix/Marluxia. Flowers were calming; they were serene and nice and peaceful, just like Saix who was always calm and collected and...
  15. D

Fanfiction ► Lonely Moon

Oh, I dunno ^^; Maybe If you just want me to write one for you I will if you tell me what you want
  16. D

Fanfiction ► Lonely Moon

I know a lot of people tend to like description in a story but this was one of those experimental things. I often use too much description and very little dialogue, so I decided just to focus on speech and let the reader add the description. Thank you very much ^^ I wanted to just focus on...
  17. D

Fanfiction ► Lonely Moon

It was really just a random idea I had. I actually thought of maybe adding it to a story or doing a little something more with it but I'm not exactly sure yet...
  18. D

Fanfiction ► Lonely Moon

Title: Lonely Moon Disclaimer: I do not own this lovely game with its lovely characters. Warnings: Nothing too bad. An angsty Axel and a retarded little girl talking. Pairings: Nil "Mister, you look lonely. Are you lonely?" "...I'm empty inside, little girl. Do you know what it means to be...
Back