• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. I

Chess

Thoughts on chess...like it? hate it? like it but suck at it? favorite piece? favorite opening? think or know you can beat me? interesting stories?
  2. I

A Shot At Love With Tila Tequila

Anyone else watch this? I wonder what Tila's doing [ trying not to hint at sexual favors ] that's got these people so sprung. Like almost everytime there's an elimination they are fighting. It's crazy.
  3. I

CJ vs Sora

CJ from San Andreas vs Sora? I think CJ.
  4. I

KHI's Roleplay(OOC)

ooc: sure pie I think a map would be largely appreciated.
  5. I

Twilight: Werewolf vs. Vampire

Me and my sister argue about this all the time but i want to know what you all think: Who do you think is better for Bella Jacob or Edward. Or just who do you think is better period? I like Jacob better. :closedeyes:
  6. I

Criss Angel: Mindfreak

Does anyone watch this crap and who thinks its fake?
  7. I

Yung Joc: Hustlenomics

That new Yung Joc album goes HARD. Has anyone else listened to it?
  8. I

What are Riku's Attack Points 4?

What are Riku's attack points 4?
  9. I

Tiny Sig Problem

All my signatures keep coming up all tiny and fuzzy and not the actual size I had them can someone tell me what's up. My current sig is acting stupid so observe for yourself.
  10. I

Fanfiction ► Organization XIII: The Beginning

Ok so even though Im still working on the tale of a villian I really wanted to do an Org fanfic. So anyways its basically all of the organization members stories ( told in first person so that I could convey the feelings better ), written a short time before they were turned into a nobody. I put...
  11. I

Org thirteen Arts

Hey yall im about to start a fanfic about organiztion thirteen and I need to know all of their arts. So if yall could double check this list and correct the wrong ones and fill in the question marks that would be nice. Xemnas-? Xigbar-? Xaldin-Wind Vexen-Ice Lexaeus-Earth Zexion-Illusion...
  12. I

Fanfiction ► The Tale of a Villian

Hey yall! Well Ive been writing little stories for a while but I never finish them and I hoped that putting them on KHI would encourage me to finish it. Here's what its about well how it came about. I was thinking about kingdom hearts and how sora was a hero. And i decided im tired of hearing...
  13. I

Am I the only one that likes Demyx?

Since Demyx is my second favorite org member next to Axel I thought it fitting that he gets his own thread. O and please dont tell me there's already a thread like it cuz I didnt look or care. My favorite Demyx quote is right before you fight him he's all badass and he says " Silence...
  14. I

Vampire Knight

I love this manga and I was wondering if anyone else did it's called Vampire Knight by Matsuri Hino its about a school that has two classes and one class is vampires. it's really good.
  15. I

Hollow Bastion Chests

Hey yall know those chests in Hollow Bastion that are out of reach floating on their own little piece on land? How do you get to those?
  16. I

No skills Challenge

Hey yall i was looking on gamefaqs for KH stuff when i stumbled across this. I thought maybe some of yall could try it with me and give me some tips because Im already having a hard time. Its actually playing the games with no skills. It was written by some dude named Red-Baron234 so give him...
  17. I

what are sora's maximum stats?

Hey i really need help because im trying to get sora's strength magic and defense up all the way so i can beat the hades paradox cup. maybe im lame for not being able to without it. anyways not just that has anyone else got his stats all the way up and can they give me some tips on a quick way...
Back