• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Cyborg009

Back again but confused

i tried contacting you guys via email days ago but got no response thanks for unbanning my other account. i've deleted it as i have no further use of it. and im glad to be back in the forum again.
  2. Cyborg009

Back again but confused

hi guys, its me. my laptop crashed on march 3rd and i had to get a new one. it meant i had to re log into all my stuff including this forum. but when i tried to reset my password i had no reply in the email confirming the reset. so i tried to make a new account under Zodiac_Kitsune and start...
  3. Cyborg009

When are we expecting news?

let's hope your feelings are correct. im still banking on a Star Wars world getting revealed first.
  4. Cyborg009

When are we expecting news?

expect my head to spin like a top if that ever happens.
  5. Cyborg009

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts | Star Wars is here, bby! Other live action films?

the fact he started off with Robin Hood as his first world choice has garnered my attention.
  6. Cyborg009

KINGDOM HEARTS Missing Link Coming 2024!

im gonna call it. judging from the trees, my bet is on the Jungle Book.
  7. Cyborg009

KINGDOM HEARTS Missing Link Coming 2024!

you're right it is him.
  8. Cyborg009

Film ► Once Upon a Studio: Disney 100th Anniversary special coming October 15th

i would pay whatever money have i've for that to happen. it'll be like the house of mouse but with more interactions among the characters.
  9. Cyborg009

Film ► Once Upon a Studio: Disney 100th Anniversary special coming October 15th

yeah. i already spotted a few rare characters in this trailer alone. John Henry, Ben Franklin and Amos, and i think i spotted Cyril from the Wind in the Willows. oh this is gonna be fun pointing out all characters present.
  10. Cyborg009

Dream On

this...i want all this. especially the multi phase boss battles like in FFXVI.
  11. Cyborg009

Fanfiction ► One Piece Infinite Adventures

Chapter IX: A Fiery Showdown! Release The Secret Weapon! Back at Chelsea Pier, the mice and the other Straw Hats slept quietly as the clock slowly got closer to 6:00. But as they slept, they were unaware that their plan was about to be jeopardized before it even started. Having escaped the...
  12. Cyborg009

it did, but because as part of an experiment how vessels can have hearts, Young Xehanort split the Toy Box into two separate dimensions; Toy Box and the real world its from. Jessie, Andy and the other toys were stuck in the real world while Woody, Buzz and the rest were in Toy Box. even Young...
  13. Cyborg009

Kingdom Hearts & acknowledging LGBTQ+ content from Disney source material ReMIX

to be honest, i don't really mind if they use LGBTQ+ characters or not. personally i got no qualms against the idea at all and think its an interesting idea to follow.
  14. Cyborg009

that's an understatement. they'll have to upgrade it to 2.0 just to handle this new movie if it becomes a world
  15. Cyborg009

Chapter VIII: An Unlikely Trio. The Reluctant Cat, Tiger. Back at Chelsea Pier, the tramp steamer boat remained near the dock, still preparing for its voyage across the ocean. At the abandoned museum nearby, the mice were preparing themselves too, only for the plan of attack against the cats at...
  16. Cyborg009

Chapter VII: The Cat in Rat’s Clothing! We Have A Plan! The following morning, under the misty sky, a large gathering of mice was coming together at Mausheimer Park. Having come together for a rally, put together in the name of trying to figure out a plan to deal with the troublesome cats, and...
  17. Cyborg009

Expectations for 2023

because its the current hot topic for a potential world in KH4, especially the teaser for the latter.
  18. Cyborg009

A stupid thing Maleficent did... (Was supposed to be a Fun discussion)

and lest we forget, Maleficent was only interested in the Black Box, nothing else. even if she did know what Pandora's Box was and what was in it, it didn't fit her her grand plans. but there is the off chance she would make a mental note about it later on. just like with Sora, she could've...
  19. Cyborg009

idea about a remake. (Fun discussion)

i wouldn't mind a Kh remake, so long as its done right and draws me in the same way the original did. if such remake did exist, i would add an additional backstory to the main plot. 'Traverse Town acts as a refugee haven for those who lost their worlds to the Heartless, mostly those from...
  20. Cyborg009

Possible trailer at The Game Awards

if i don't see miss piggy karate chop some poor sap across the room, then somebody's gonna answer to me.
Back