• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. L

Fanfiction ► K.h.a

Sora against Sasuke will be awesome no matter what^^ I'm really looking forward to a good fight!
  2. L

Fanfiction ► K.h.a

Hi guys! Here I am again!^^ I am, in fact, still alive. Even after the Haloween chapter... Though I might not sleep very well tonight... ^^ I loved it, even if I'm not much of a horror fan! Very good!
  3. L

Fanfiction ► K.h.a

Nah, that's what happens when you let a fangirl read something with pairings... It's really normal, you know. It's the cuteness, it affects our brains... I can get like that too! *grins* I just don't show it^^ Very nice fic, Coldy, I love it! Very cute! It's a bit early for a christmas fic in...
  4. L

Fanfiction ► K.h.a

I might have an idea for a oneshot, too. I think I'll write this one, I just don't know when. It's somewhere on the list of things I want/have to do. And that list is long right now^^ And very messed up, because I keep changing the order in which I want to do stuff!^^ Coldy, if you need help...
  5. L

Fanfiction ► K.h.a

Sora can be such an idiot sometimes^^ Nice omake, really good!
  6. L

Fanfiction ► K.h.a

Missed you very much, Cef!^^ Your posts are always amusing. Looks like the start of a wonderful story, I'm looking forward to the rest! By the way, who is Zack? Some FF character, I guess, but do I need to know more about him to enjoy the story?
  7. L

Fanfiction ► K.h.a

Haha, I love the omakes! Especially the second one^^
  8. L

Fanfiction ► K.h.a

Hehe, I have found out that when I force myself to write, something will come out even if I don't feel like writing (provided I have inspiration). And if I know what I should write, I don't need inspiration continue, I just won't be really happy with the result. Anyway, I mostly have problems...
  9. L

Fanfiction ► K.h.a

Not really. My problem is, that when I have inspiration, I don't feel like writing, and when I feel like writing, I have no inspiration... I might have an idea, but I haven't decided if it's good enough to write yet... I don't have that much time, so I don't want to waste it with writing...
  10. L

Fanfiction ► K.h.a

It's alright Cef, just write whenever you can! And if you can't, that's fine too... She never said she wanted them to die, did she? It is a possibily that one of them dies, although I don't think it will happen. It is part Disney, after all. They can't even kiss, I doubt dying is allowed...
  11. L

Fanfiction ► Night of the Decendents

Really good! It makes me want to continue reading, like there will be some big climax soon, which is very good (but frustrating, since I have to wait for the next chapter^^)!
  12. L

Fanfiction ► K.h.a

She has been away for a little while before, hasn't she? Don't worry too much if it takes a while for people to reply^^ I mean, there isn't anything interesting going on here, it's not that odd there aren't many posts...
  13. L

Fanfiction ► K.h.a

Yeah I'm safe^^ It wasn't that long since my last post, was it? I don't know, actually^^
  14. L

Fanfiction ► K.h.a

Somehow I'm never there when something interesting happens... Nice teaser!
  15. L

Fanfiction ► K.h.a

Aw, I missed out Eva too... Though it's good to know she's alive^^ Just one more month!
  16. L

Fanfiction ► K.h.a

If your filler contains spoilers as well, then I won't read it. But don't let that stop you, post it if you want to. ... I'll just sit in a corner and feel completely left out... Unless, of course, it's only the spoiler Coldy just revealed, then I'll read it^^
  17. L

Fanfiction ► K.h.a

I'm scary, aren't I?^^ But it's alright. I wouldn't hurt you. Not that badly, anyway^^ And you can still edit your post to include a warning. It wouldn't help me anymore, but I'm not the only one who hasn't played Days...
  18. L

Fanfiction ► K.h.a

Coldy. *smiles in that sugar sweet evil kind of way* How about a warning saying that it contains spoilers for Days? I think Eva would approve of that very much too... Other than that, very nice. I like the idea and it was nicely written. So good job!
  19. L

Fanfiction ► K.h.a

The end made me LOL, Cef!^^ It was great! I don't have anything in store yet, you know^^ I'll think of something eventually, though. It's been way to long since I posted anything on this site... Because I CAN actually write (a little bit)... Whenever I can motivate myself, that is^^
  20. L

Fanfiction ► K.h.a

HI! Here I am again! Why does important stuff always happen when I'm gone? SA leaving and the final filler chapter. The first makes me sad and the second happy. Although I don't think this thread will die any time soon^^ And the final chapter was great, Coldy, very well done! And Cef, you're...
Back