• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. L

Memory's Quest (rewrite of my last story)

So, yeah, this is basically All The Wrong Reasons with some small changes and a new title. I hated the old title, so that's why! For those of you that read the old fic, I will continue with the voting system after I post the seven chapters that were already written. I will explain the voting...
  2. L

Fanfiction ► All The Wrong Reasons

Yeah, yeah, I know. I haven’t posted a chapter in one of my two other fic’s in ages! Still, I can’t focus until I get this idea off my mind… It’s not exactly new, but who cares… Basically I just write a chapter, and at the end of the chapter, I give you a choice between two things. The one that...
  3. L

Fanfiction ► Losing the Light

Yeah, I'm starting another fanfic! My other one has priority, but I think I can manage two! This is the prologue... Enjoy and comment! Prologue ‘Come on, tell me!’ A boy shouted over the beach. He had light brown hair and matching eyes. His T-shirt was a dark shade of blue once, but due to...
  4. L

Fanfiction ► KH II: The Forgotten World

This is my first fanfic, and it is definitly not the best here, but I hope you like it! It is after Sora and co. have been in Land of the dragons and Coloseum, But they haven't been in beast's castle yet. Please comment! Chapter 1 ‘I hope Herc’ will be okay,’ Sora said as they walked towards...
Back