• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Reflection

News ► Kingdom Hearts 3 Tsum Tsum Plush Set releasing October 27th, 2020

Ok I saw these on twitter and I love tsum tsums, but I have been wondering since why Kairi is the only one that has a white bottom...
  2. Reflection

Anime/Manga ► Worst Anime/Manga You've Ever Witnessed?

No it’s okay I’m just commenting, not trying to reprimand or anything 🙂
  3. Reflection

Final Fantasy XVI

It....looks a lot like 15! Which is kinda what I expected... :/ Whatever, as long as they keep churning out pretty anime boys, I will buy these games. Maybe even if they didn’t.
  4. Reflection

Anime/Manga ► Worst Anime/Manga You've Ever Witnessed?

The worst thing I’ve ever had to sit through was probably high school of the dead (actually because of someone on this forum like 10 years ago) I’ve also watched some horrible stuff that I actually enjoyed. Like ummm that one with the vampire brothers? Diabolik Lovers lol. That was some...
  5. Reflection

Is the romantic love real? And if it is, what's so special about it?

Maybe I’m confused but it sort of seems like you just don’t see any value in the whole romance part. You definitely don’t have to! You can just have close friends in your life and that is fine.
  6. Reflection

Is the romantic love real? And if it is, what's so special about it?

Woof, this is a heavy thread isn’t it? I think Veevee responded about domestic abuse really well. When you describe a best friends relationship as two people that commit to working things out and being there for each other, you are describing any successful relationship! Romantic love is not...
  7. Reflection

Favorite superbosses

I just watched my partner beat Yiazmat yesterday. :p Seemed like a chump!! Hehe. It helped he was very similar to another optional boss, Hell Wyrm. Seems like the big deal with both of them is how long they take mostly. But Yiazmat also has an instant death attack. My biggest dreams now are...
  8. Reflection

Official Shipping Discussion | ships ahoy | sharing is caring: fan creations (fic, art, etc.)

Agree 100 percent about Kairi’s spunkiness getting dulled around Sora and in the later games, even as a SoKai fan. Its painful thinking about her introduction in KH1 vs this acquiescent girl happy to let Sora tell her she’ll get in the way, or get left on the island after KH2. Or left in a...
  9. Reflection

Final Fantasy IX

I'm reviving this thread to say that I see and appreciate your wrestling post. Also Scott Steiner WAS champion while FFIX was in development. And it would not be the first pro wrestling reference in Japanese pop culture at all. Legit I was just thinking about this lol
  10. Reflection

Favorite Kingdom Hearts lines <3

I was gonna say "Sora, you're lucky. Looks like my summer vacation is over." What a tearjerker. I also love all of Kairi's letters that appear in the opening of KH3. "There's no smile your heart can't reach." When I shut off the light at night sometimes I like to say "Darkness is the heart's...
  11. Reflection

Myyyyyy Corona

Yeah, last I heard. They're really strict at the hospital about who they'll let in and I don't know a ton of details. But fingers crossed it'll be okay. Thanks for asking!
  12. Reflection

Official Shipping Discussion | ships ahoy | sharing is caring: fan creations (fic, art, etc.)

Haha aww, going into this I wasnt sure if people would know what Roxiri was or if people still used the name and I thought RokuKai would be more clear so thats the only reason I use it.
  13. Reflection

omg for real?! I'm ready! I'm sure it'd be great
  14. Reflection

I totally agree that RokuNami stuff needs to not be treated as SoKai 2.0, I always read fics where they’re just shy versions of Sora and Kairi. Roxas can be pretty sassy! Hehe absolutely! We must recruit more RokuKai fans
  15. Reflection

omg I know which fic you’re talking about and I love it. I need it to update so bad!
  16. Reflection

ff7 remake: which Girl (in Your opinion) you liked the most?

Hmm, I can definitely accept her changing her mind after what happens to Sector 7. But I think what happens in Nibelheim reactor to her father and destruction of the town would be something that would drive her to radical anti mako type of activities. It could also be something that is too...
  17. Reflection

Myyyyyy Corona

Unfortunately found out my mom tested positive for COVID-19 a month ago back in Minneapolis where I’m from. It’s hard to be living in a different state right now. A friend of mine just lost a family member in a hospital that was completely overwhelmed in another part of the US so this is making...
  18. Reflection

Back again

Hey KHI. I was super active here in high school and it was very embarrassing lol. But I logged back in yesterday and I saw that there’s a new community and a nice atmosphere and so I started posting again! I’m looking forward to being around a fresh group of folks and getting to know everyone...
  19. Reflection

News ► Yen Press to publish KINGDOM HEARTS 3 Manga Vol. 1 this fall

Yay I’m hype for this! I was thinking about rereading the manga anyway, I love the added humor in them.
  20. Reflection

I think the question of “what ships you like” is more interesting than asking “which ships are or can be canon”! Wasn’t sure if we were only asking one or the other in this thread.
Back