• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. jean1000695

Can't seem to play the game at all

I've been accessing the app for two days straight and I can't seem to get pass the error messages. Occasionally I would get the information/notice panel popping up but after that stage I can't seem to access the game itself, sometimes getting stuck the moment I go to the 'Quest' section. Been...
  2. jean1000695

KH 3D: Famitsu Online Scans

Andriasang posted this first, so credits goes to them: Kingdom Hearts 3D: Three Musketeers Screens -- Andriasang.com The last time I refreshed, I'm certain that someone has yet to post this yet. So if anyone has posted this first, then lock up this thread. EDIT: Oh, so Shamdeo beat me by a...
  3. jean1000695

New 3D Screenshots from Famitsu.

Found these new screenshots from Famitsu. (Credits to FF Reunion for the info.) Link.
  4. jean1000695

AFAX 2010 (Anime Festival Asia) + Great Terra and Aqua cosplays

So I went to AFAX this year (at Singapore, I'm Singaporean) and it's quite a great event. Little did I know that there will be cosplays of KH characters, and the people who cosplay Terra and Aqua in armour form are really good (The details...\>.</!!!!). It's worth the wait since they took quite...
  5. jean1000695

Trauma Center (Or other related titles) Thread

This series needs some <3 here! (Sorry if there are similar post like this here. Since the search engine could not find a match to this series.) The latest game in this series, Trauma Team, was out on May 18th, 2010. Seriously, it's a good game, but too bad Japan are receiving all the extra...
  6. jean1000695

Requesting cool sigs and avatars here

From the post here. I need someone to help me make some flashy signatures and avatars for me, since I want to be special seeing you guys having fun with Photoshop. I don't have Photoshop, so if someone can help me make some, I'll be glad to and I'll credit it under your name. Keep the answers...
  7. jean1000695

Request for signatures and avatars

Erm, I need someone to help me make some flashy signatures and avatars for me, since I want to be special seeing you guys having fun with Photoshop. I don't have Photoshop, so if someone can help me make some, I'll be glad to and I'll credit it under your name. Keep the answers coming...
  8. jean1000695

HOWDY!

s1worstbirthdayever <-----angry at the fact that I'm not popular, and I'm still a regular member, not a premium, not a Red for about 3 years already. I have no fanclub, and I'm just a fat wangsty girl sitting on her mother's computer typing this already. Hey, guys. My computer just broke down...
  9. jean1000695

BBS did better than Mario games (in BbS's opening weekend)

Kingdom Hearts Puts Mario To Sleep In Japanese Game Chart - The japanese software chart - Kotaku Here, Birth By Sleep is at the top of the charts this week in the Japan game charts. Pretty impressive, eh?omgsh
  10. jean1000695

What happened a few minutes ago...

About an hour ago, when I tried to access to the forums or to the main website, there was a screen saying that KHI was offline or something like that. Did anything happen during this time?
  11. jean1000695

Incomplete Resolutions. Part 1: Heretic Trade

Author's Note: Hey, I know not many people know me despite being in this forum for the past 2 years. This is a series I've created during my vacation in Thailand, inspired by several anime and manga series I've been watching for the last 2 years, most noticeably inspired from the Kara no Kyoukai...
  12. jean1000695

One simple question

Does this forum allows you to write original stories, with no relations to KH whatsoever? Thanks.
  13. jean1000695

Any recommendations?

So, I was thinking. Are there any reputable, fun and entertaining MMORPG games that anyone can recommend? I've tried lots of them, but it doesn't really work with me. Please do not include: Rappelz Maple Story Cabal Trickster Fiesta Flyff, or Luna Online.
  14. jean1000695

About TAV's ages...

Do you think the ages of TAV (Yes, I'm lazy to write down their names in full) will be show in the guidebook of the game (I mean, the book that comes with the game)? 'cause in the first games SRK's ages were mentioned in that book... Feel free to discuss.
  15. jean1000695

BBS event experience this month.

Updated by FF-Reunion again this afternoon, there's going to be this "Experience! Playstation' event coming to Japan this late November. Birth By Sleep, as well as Final Fantasy XIII demos will be playable in three locations, mainly: November 23: Ikebukuro's Sunshine City Plaza at Tokyo...
  16. jean1000695

Have you wonder...

Out of boredom and stress, I went to see the 2007 TGS BBS trailer and compared to what I've saw in the recent 2009 TGS trailer. My question is, when Terra summoned his Keyblade, he summoned it as what Roxas would summon the Keyblade in the virtual Twilight Town in the 2007 TGS trailer. Then, in...
  17. jean1000695

MESSAGE from the blog updated: Current stages

Just recently, in FF-Reunion, the KH official's blog has been updated by Nomura himself. Using the Google's translation tool, he talks something about the current stages of BBS's development, and pondering about the official art box of the game. (I think he says it's currently in progress or...
  18. jean1000695

Days website updates!

The Days site has now include Goofy's limit break and another video in the Extras section (I don't read Japanese, but it's definitely there, go check it out.) Click on 'Days' for the site. The download of the videos can be downloaded in the KH13.com website.
  19. jean1000695

Connection of Ven and DS

Man, this might sound ridiculous but true, but I've been watching the BBS secret ending (The KH2:FM+ extended ending) and the BBS leaked trailers that is out on the Internet for quite some time now for several times to look for any clues and this is what I've speculated and observed (This is not...
  20. jean1000695

Short Nomura Invterview with 2ch (But relative short, and not much info about it)

Hey, guess what? I came across kh-vids.net and 2ch seem to have a short interview with Nomura, but unfortunately it's a rather short one. A Short Nomura interview answers..practically nothing - KH-Vids.Net Forum If this info's already been posted from someone else, you can close it. I hope it...
Back