• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Agent007

Question about SNES

In your opinion, what is the best SNES game ever? I decided to play today and I want some input. Currently playing Secret of Mana but feel like playing something else. Any suggestions?
  2. Agent007

Antispyware Program

What is a good program that is easy to get? Anyone have any suggestions? I'd like to try and stay away from Ashampoo if at all possible. Thanks for the input. Good call SilverJ
  3. Agent007

Crank 2 high Voltage

It seems like it will be a little over the top but damn am I excited!!! IGN Video: Crank: High Voltage Movie Trailer - Trailer
  4. Agent007

See you guys soon!

Well I am taking off for South America for a couple of weeks. I hope everyone has a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. I'll talk to you all soon. I might try to get on while I am away but I dont know how much of a chance I will get. Take care of yourself guys!
  5. Agent007

Quarantine/REC

So who's going to see the remake? To be honest with you I don't know how I feel about it. It looks like it's a frame by frame remake from the looks of the trailer. Any thoughts?
  6. Agent007

Help/Support ► Headaches

Hey guys. I never really get headaches but I've been having a real bad one. For about 8 days now, I go to sleep and wake up with a headache. It feels like someone is pounding on the back of my head. I am starting to get nervous. I am trying to see a doctor on Thursday or Friday. I have a crazy...
  7. Agent007

The Mist

Anyone see this movie? It was amazing. The movie however has one of the craziest endings I've ever seen. It was so different than the book. Any thoughts?
  8. Agent007

Sarah Connor Chronicles

Did anyone catch the Season 2 opener the other night? I thought it was alright. I really enjoyed the first season. Any thoughts?
  9. Agent007

Hope this lady burns in hell.

What the hell makes people do these things? really. It's a shame this bitch didn't get the death penalty! Life in prison for Ohio mom in microwave-baby case - BostonHerald.com
  10. Agent007

Jerry Reed Dies

Some of you might know his movie. Some might know him from the Smokey and the Bandit films. Bummer. BBC NEWS | Entertainment | Country's 'Guitar Man' Reed dies
  11. Agent007

The Joaxshu Fanclub!

Well the King of the Lolcats bounces around in all of our fanclubs. He deserves his own. Memberlist: Joaxshu Wynn final keyblade Spyells I_LUV_SQUARE Agent007 guyfromcrowd Blue Sky Gildragon M.o.N. The Watchman Leonard darkkeyblade123 soraking10 Rixam
  12. Agent007

The Leonard Fanclub!!!!!

Well Lenny deserves this Fanclub. He's a really good friend and this is the best way I can think of repaying him for that! Here's to you Lenny!!! Member List- Divine Light. Gildragon. Neloangelo. Agent007. Mari Sonja~Soulheart. Blue gazer. ChocobofanX. Nojerom ~Lenya~. Macabre clone. TWDIS...
  13. Agent007

Partially Completed Birth By Sleep website

I stumbled across it tonight. I dont understand Japanese but I used a translator and there does not seem to be much on there right now. I think it's going to be a matter of time before they start putting new information up. Just figured I'd post it here for anyone who cares. KINGDOM HEARTS...
  14. Agent007

Wireless Router Question

So I want to get one. Someone I know has a Linksys router and she recently encountered a problem. She called Tech Support all day, literally. We had noting but bad experiences. Not to sound ignorant but every person we talked to, English was not their first language. That was very clear. The...
  15. Agent007

[Movie] Terminator Salvation

So I was never that excited about this movie but after seeing the teaser tonight, I am rather impressed. It looks like it might do pretty well. I guess we'll see. It won't be out until May 22 2009 but time flies. Anyone excited for it? T4 Teaser!
  16. Agent007

And just like that...

A year has come. I just want to say that I am so thankful for this place. It's always so much fun to come here and talk to you guys. After those annoying 12 hour workdays and drunken nights, I can come here and talk to you guys. I wanted to mention a few people here because they deserve a shout...
  17. Agent007

Safari 3.1.1

Does anyone use it? I am trying it and it just uses up so many resources. It's slow as hell. Does anyone else have this problem?
  18. Agent007

FC Twin

Does anyone own one? I bought one a while back because my Nintendo had shit the bed. It's easier to find than a regular NES or SNES nowadays. What do you guys think about the system. I know there are some sound differences in some games but I think it was worth getting.
  19. Agent007

Firefox 3 and Hotmail

Is anyone having problems with Firefox and Hotmail? I can't view my mail like I used too. It tells me to clear my cookies and cache but it does not work. Any suggestions or do you think I should go back to Firefox 2?
  20. Agent007

FLAC Files

Why are they so big? I saw a torrent of a FLAC CD and it was almost 500mb. Whats so special about this format? Does anyone here use it? I was just curious. Dont really know anything about it.
Back