• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. E

SCHOOL BUSES! :D

LET'S TALK ABOUT SCHOOL BUSES!!! :D If you're in school now, what brand do you ride in? Mine is a Blue Bird flat-front, front engine. Other brands and types we have are IC-Corp flat, front engine AND long fronts, and two Thomas flat-front front engines. Between these three brands, it seems to...
  2. E

Email issues

I haven't had Emails from any of the threads I'm subscribed to from this site branch, and the downloads section as well. They're just not coming. I thought that the fact these threads weren't being replied to for so long was a bit suspicious, so I manually went through a few threads I'm...
  3. E

Cold cuts

My favorite out of those is ham. I really don't now how to explain why I like it the best.... My second favorite is turkey; turkey is a good cold cut. I just don't like salami, bologna, pepperoni, and cheese.... Well, an exception for cheese is pizza, of course. Wink Pepperoni is too strong for...
  4. E

2 Forum websites....?

Is the site ffdownloads.com associated/run by the same people who run this site (forums.khinsider.com)? From what I understand they are run by the same people. I think that ffdownloads.com came first, and this site was in the past few months.... Or was it the other way around? I joined...
  5. E

Using external microphone/speakers with laptop

I have a task that I am pretty sure is possible to accomplish with my laptop. This is to use one of the headphones ports (I have a standard and an SPDIF microphone port, and both can work at the same time to have two pairs of headphones getting sound at the same time) and make my computer's...
  6. E

Young Wizard Series

Is there anybody else here familiar with the Young Wizard series, written by Diane Duane? Here's the series list: Book 1. So You Want To Be A Wizard 2. Deep Wizardry 3. High Wizardry 4. A Wizard Abroad 5. The Wizard's Dilemma 6. A Wizard Alone 7. Wizard's Holiday 8. Wizards at War Let me...
Back