• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. natu133

Is this why there is an X in each org name..

I think this may have been answered before, but is the reason why Xemnas puts an χ in each name because of the χblade? Because when Roxas gets named, The X actually takes the form of the letterχ.
  2. natu133

"Call of Duty: Keyblade Warfare 2"

Well. I was really bored. and my brother always plays CoD MW2, so I put this together..
  3. natu133

Where is the Absent Silhouette ...

I can't find the absent silhouette for vanitas :\ anyone know where it is? i've completed all 3 stories but not the final episode yet.
  4. natu133

Anyone know if its possible to get these commands?

Has anyone managed to get any elemental raid ability besides Freeze Raid? Actually, Im really only interested in knowing if Thunder Raid is possible to get. Also, Is it possible to get Zanetsuken? I saw a video of the Jungle Book scrapped world and the guy had Zanetsuken in his command menu. I...
  5. natu133

Terra's Voice..

Is anyone else feeling that Terra's VA could've done alot better? His voice just seems to not suit him, its too light. and some of his lines are just said horribly. I admit I'm only upto Wheel Master in his story, but after playing through both Aqua's and Ven's, I'm starting to feel like his...
  6. natu133

A Possibility for a FM internationaly..?

While there has always been the possibility, I just thought that maybe Square Enix will decide to release Final Mix as a DLC globally. The playstation store brings this possibility, and ontop of that Square Enix DLC online products have been seeing a significant ammount of releases. The...
  7. natu133

Destiny Islands on the World Map...

Does anybody have an idea as to why Destiny Islands (in Ven's story atleast) look like a giant white ball of light instead of having an actual world there. Is there some sort of story reason (if there is just say if it is, yes im in the spoiler section but im sure you can understand) or was it...
  8. natu133

Finishin off a final boss battle...

I'm having some real trouble figuring out how exactly to finish vanitas in Ventus' last boss battle. I've used all the commands, and also have used the finisher, but he just survives and kills me. I think the only thing I havent done is sucsesfully pull-off "Dark Splicer". Anyway, does anybody...
  9. natu133

Australian Street Date broken by GameTraders

if you live in australia, and have a gamestraders store near you, take a look there and you will find that they have broken the street date for KHBBS. In other words, they are already selling it. Unless your budding for a collectors edition copy from EB Games, which told me when i went to pay...
  10. natu133

KH 3D- what do you think it is?

I Know, it's very early in production to tell, but what are your thoughts about it from the trailer? It seems to take place during the KH1-358-CoM area of time judging by the outfits. Since it's got Twilight Thorn in it, then the only real time it could take place is during Sora's year of...
  11. natu133

in that last battle with Dark Riku..

in that last battle with dark riku, infront of the final keyhole..kairi's body is there in the cutscene but during the battle it's disapered then it's back again after the battle. You think they would've noticed that while in development.
  12. natu133

Dissidia could so use some KH characters

If Final Fantasy can be in KH, it's only fair that Sora gets to represent Kingdom Hearts in the possible dissidia sequel. The enemy representitive..I guess that's another issue. They could make a whole new game using the same engine as dissidia-just featuring all the main characters from every...
  13. natu133

[spoiler] Wait..so...Xehanort is really..

Ok, Well, I've been missing from the loop for a bit. Anyway, I just watched the secret ending translated from heartstation, and the line that Braig says to Xehanort "don't tell me, your terra"...Does that mean that Terra took over Xehanort's body? It would explain why Xemnas is looking for the...
  14. natu133

The Kingdom Hearts 2, we never played.

Well, After browsing the internet I came across some things that were cut from the final game- I just thought you'd all like to see them. Some of them you will allready be quite aware of, some of them you might not be. this is a picture of Sora, Donald and Goofy fighting in the upper levels of...
  15. natu133

Favourite Lines in 358/2?

tell us Your favourite qoutes or lines from 358/2 days, for fun -"But, Come on! your still kind of a zombie!" -Axel that was really funny that part. Axel and his jokes.. Riku:"Alright. you've given me no other choice. I have to release it.." Roxas: What? roxas has no idea whats going on.
  16. natu133

Theory for Xion's Creation

sorry if i've got this wrong, I haven't really noticed if anything about a Unbirth's creation. well, What i've gathered is if Xion was created "artificially" by Xemnas, would that make her an Unbirth, Since she is not a nobody, heartless or a somebody?
  17. natu133

Mission Crowns..?

How do I get mission crowns? Is it the same as getting challenge sigils?
  18. natu133

358/2 Days for Europe POSSIBLY CONFIRMED

It's said to have been announced by Square Enix ltd yesterday (as in the day recently gone at the time of this post, 1:31am in Eastern Standard Australian time...) News of it has suddenly spawned all over google. most of the sites source square enix ltd. directly, some do not. 99% of the sites...
  19. natu133

Found sites with a Realese Date for Europe..

Yesterday, I was on a site where it had 358/2 days with a realese date. I thought it could've been RE CoM. anyway, today I searched for some news on a Europe realese date, and found sites with April 17th, 2009 listed for a realese date for europe. N4G.com : PS2 : Kingdom Hearts Re:Chain of...
  20. natu133

PAL realese date (probably a rumor) for 358...

According to PALGN, Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days has an Australian realese date of 1/05/2009...Has anyone got any infomation on this? Maybe it could be a Re:CoM date? im not sure what the format of the date is >< dd/mm/year im hoping.
Back