• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Sora788

Help/Support ► PS Issues

Hey! I tried to download PSCS5 and after unzipping the file, it said something about a registry, then after that something about installing and re-installing. I deleted the files, then re-downloaded them, but now it won't even open OTL So, I was wondering if anyone knew how to fix this problem...
  2. Sora788

My Attempts at drawing..

Hallo ~ So I will show some of my drawings. I'm more of a photographer than an artist, but I want to try ~ Any comments are appreciated ^^ I don't mind if you have some suggestions, but do tell in a decent way <: +++ .intertwined delinquents_
  3. Sora788

eye colour

hey ^^ So, what colour are your eyes? And if you want'd to, would you change the color? you can post foto of your eyes also, if u wanna :] My eyes are pretty dark >.< hard to see any color T_T [unless there LOTS of light, like in foto below] how depresesing... (sry for blurry image >.<)
  4. Sora788

my photos

Hallo~ Well, it's been a long time since I came here. Haha. And I have yet to finish those fanfics of mine ^^;;;;; So anyway, I guess I will post some of the photos I took. Nothing much I suppose. Just be nice :) I hope the pictures arent too large?? I'll just post a few at a time. Ok...
  5. Sora788

Help/Support ► Shakespeare, King Lear

I need help with this. So if you can help, I'd really appreciate it :] "Through tatter'd clothes small vices do appear; Robes and furr'd gowns hide all. Plate sin with gold, And the strong lance of justice hurtless breaks; Arm it in rags, a pigmy's straw does pierce ir." These lines are fromIf...
  6. Sora788

If...

If practice makes perfect & nobody's perfect, why practice? If Barbie is so popular, why do you have to buy her friends? If 7-11 is open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, why are there locks on the doors? If the #2 pencil is the most popular, why is it still #2? If you get corn oil by...
  7. Sora788

Fanfiction ► Cappuccino Kiss

Cappuccino Kiss x-x-x Riku drummed the tips of his fingers on the granite counter top as he waited for his cup of cappuccino to be made. The sweet aroma of coffee invaded his mind as he looked around the elegant cream and maroon colored walls with his keen aquamarine eyes. There was not a...
  8. Sora788

Barbie wants to destroy Bratz

Looks like Barbie wants Bratz destroyed. The article link: Barbie won't settle for $100 million, wants complete destruction of Bratz - WalletPop Blog Barbie won't settle for $100 million, wants complete destruction of BratzBeth Pinsker Nov 11th 2008 at 2:00PM Girl fights can be so nasty. In...
  9. Sora788

Marluxia

How come a lot of people don't like him?? He's my favorite Organization member. I like his other name, the "Graceful Assassin". Nice ring to it XD He's a Grim Reaper with beautiful pink roses, what's not to love?? :p
  10. Sora788

Resident Evil

RE4 is the best game I've ever played. Anyone else here like it? The 5th one just came out, but it's for the PS3 so I don't know if it's good or not. Leon is the best XD Esp. in his Mafia suit. - YouTube - Resident evil 4 1.0 Lasers This one is interesting. Instead of Leon, it's Lara Croft XD...
  11. Sora788

Viruses!!

This stupid "Anti-Virus software" came into my computer out of nowhere and I don't even know how. Well, I tried deleting it, but no matter what I do, it won't go away. It's called: Doctor Antivirus 2008. Pfft, it's a stupid scam and it's getting annoying. I've tried for two hours trying to get...
  12. Sora788

How can I GAIN weight?

So, I'm trying to gain some weight since people keep telling me that I'm too skinny. Overeating isn't working for me. It's too hard, I get tired of eating after a while and I'm too full to eat any more either. So, what should I do? Lol, and no I don't like fast food restaurants (well, most...
  13. Sora788

MFC71.DLL -- Not Found?

Hey! Alright, so I am trying to install Photoshop CS2 into my computer (Windows XP) but every time it's done downloading and rebooting my computer, a message comes up reading: "This application has failed to start because MFC71.DLL was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this...
  14. Sora788

Languages

What languages can you speak fluently in? I can speak Urdu, and am currently learning Arabic, Spanish, and German. :) It can get frustrating sometimes. lolz. Oh, and what's your favorite word in that language? Urdu - روزخ Arabic - Not sure yet... Spanish - callete German - bitte Edit...
  15. Sora788

Kingdom Hearts Opening/Ending en Espanol

I thought that the Spanish versions of 'My Sanctuary' and 'Simple and Clean were pretty good in Spanish. What do you think? My Sanctuary: YouTube - Kingdom Hearts opening castellano Luz (Light) - Simple and Clean: YouTube - Kingdom Hearts Ending Español - Luz My favorite version is the...
  16. Sora788

Skateboarding

I have a crappy skateboard that I need to get rid of but then I need to buy another one. Any suggestions? I don't know which one is a good brand name and which one is better.
  17. Sora788

Graffiti?

Has anyone here done graffiti before? I wanted to do something with spray paint or whatever in my garage or in a room in my house, like my bathroom walls (I'm crazy like that). So, how do you do it? lol, and if you mess up, would it be permanent?
  18. Sora788

Should I get my hair cut like Marluxia?

I was thinking of getting my hair cut like Marluxia!!! What do you think?! The length of my hair is beyond Marluxia's hair length lol. Or maybe I should get it cut like another Org. member?! Hmm, what about L, lol... EDIT: if anyone has a good picture of him, that may be helpful :] Or like
  19. Sora788

PLEASE HELP ME!!!!

Hello. Alright, um, does anyone know any issues/problems happening in China that is affecting the US in any way? I have so far inflation and human rights. But what else?!?!?!? I have to know because I need to do this dumb NSL gov. letter about it and it's due tomorrow. I just need one more...
  20. Sora788

How much money...

How much money have you spent on Anime/Manga?! How much is too much? I have spent $150+ on Death Note and on going. I think that isn't good. Obsession?! lol. :] I wonder who here spent the most money. Here's my list: 1. Death Note Manga 1-10 --- $ 79.90 2. DN DVD volume 1 & 2 --- $...
Back