• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. B

Manga and Light Novels

Hey there everyone. I have been trying to track down the manga and light novels and I'm a bit confused about how many books there are. I want to be able to get all of them, but like I said I'm just a bit confused and would like some help as to what all the books are called. Thanks!
  2. B

What are your favorite moments in the KH Series?

As the title says, what are your favorite moments? I'm gonna do a top 10 list and you guys can just follow suit. This list is in no particular order and can include battles, cutscenes, openings, and secret endings. Basically any part of the game. The Gathering and Birth By Sleep (Secret Endings...
  3. B

Lit ► Turkisss World: The Flying Liar by Ken Selwonk

That first word in the title is spelled correctly everyone. Okay, now that I got that out of the way let me explain to you what this is. Turkisss World: The Flying Liar is a children's novel released back in September I believe. Most of you probably just clicked out of here once I said...
  4. B

The Keyblade War Game

I just had a thought for the next game in the series after KH3. Obviously, by the name of the thread it would be the Keyblade War. Many people want to know the events of the war (not just Xehanort) and this would be the perfect way to do (Captain Obvious). The war was shrouded in mystery and the...
  5. B

Ansem the Wise and Kairi

This thought occured to me recently. It seems that Kairi's grandmother lived in the castle at Radiant Garden which is where Ansem, as he was the ruler of that world, and presumably Kairi lived. There are two ideas that I have had(and others may have had this thought) which are that Ansem is...
  6. B

Protectors of Light

I think I have actually figured out who all seven actually are. Its actually pretty simple. Go watch the Dream Drop Distance Opening (btw its the best opening of all the games). If you don't want to go watch the opening then here we go. I think by now everyone has figured out who five of the...
  7. B

The Roxas/Ventus Connection

We all know Roxas and Ventus look alike and can use the Keyblade and have connections to Sora. Ventus' heart residing inside Sora's might be the reason Roxas looks like Ventus kinda like how Vanitas looks like Sora because of how Sora and Ventus' heart connected on Destiny Islands. I got to...
  8. B

Which Xehanort will be in KH3

If you read my Xehanort Plot Problem thread (damn administrators changed the name #Anarchy) then you knew I was going to give my two cents about this. As much as I hate the time travelling, I can get past it and think of all the other Xehanorts that COULDN'T FRICin exi... I mean... will be part...
  9. B

Xehanort Plot Problem

You might be asking, "What is the problem with time travel?" Everything is wrong with time travel. Every since its conception back whenever there have been so many arguments about it whether for or against it. Now before I explain the problem with Xehanort time traveling let me go on and say...
  10. B

Xion Existence

There have probably been a lot of theories and thoughts about this and its probably getting annoying but heres my idea. Also I haven't been on the site in a while so please don't flame. The first part of the theory was how Namine and Roxas were made. Kairi couldn't make a heartless so her heart...
  11. B

Favorites of KH series

What is your favorite characters, worlds, weapons(not just the keyblades), attacks(not just Sora's), and etc of the KH series. My favorite character is probably Roxas, world would be either Agrabah Deep Jungle or Hollow Bastion/Radiant Garden, weapon would be Leon's Gunblade, and my favorite...
  12. B

KH in Brawl

I've heard from many people and some things over the internet that said Super Smash Bros Brawl might have downloadable characters so Sora could still make a appearance along with other characters hopefully Roy because they replaced him with Ike and he's a noob character. Cloud could also make a...
  13. B

The Organization Heartless forms

Well we all know who Xehanort's heartless is but what about the other 12 that includes #14 but doesnt include Roxas or Namine. I kinda think it might be the Mushroom XIII. Let me explain some things about my theory. Sora and Kairi are Roxas and Namine's other self 11 of the Organization...
  14. B

My thoughts on KH

OK the new kh games have some meanings 358 Days/2- The 2 probably means 2 playable characters Roxas and maybe Riku or #14. This is the real big sidestory game since its talking about 2 characters during a certain time. Birth By Sleep- Well we all know there is going to be 3 playable characters...
  15. B

Butterfly Letter

I heard somebody say this in a forum I posted yesterday and I figured what the heck. Remember at the end of KH2 in the credits Leon gets a letter with a butterfly on it, some people thinks it might be Aerith because it showed right after but some people think its Rinoa(I have no idea who she is...
  16. B

Kingdom Hearts games connecting

I thought about this last night but those 3 KH games coming out are going to play some part in KH3 or whatever that game is going to be called. 358/2 Days- The 14th member might play a part in KH3 and it will probably show who she is. BBS- The MX is might be the bad guy in KH3 and its going to...
  17. B

Mickeys Letter

Something might have already been posted about this but maybe Mickeys letter is talking about Coded because he read some letter in Coded before he digitized(cant think of a better word for it) himself. Coded in the real timezone not in the digital world is actually after KH2. Flame if you want...
  18. B

Kairi's Keyblades Name

Othe than MX,DS, and the 3 soldiers all keyblades other than kairi's/riku's have a name even Mickey's has not confirmed name the Inverse Key. The name I thought of was the Princess of Heart. This thread is kinda stupid I admit because I didn't try to think of a name for MX,DS, and the 3...
  19. B

Actual Final Fantasy World

Whenever KH3 comes out I think there might be a world made from FF7 because the Cloud vs Sephiroth in KH2, when they disappeared they might have went back to the world.
  20. B

People, Keyblades, New Enemies, and New KH

I haven't been on in a while.This is a little long. This is all just theory. Alright so far there are 5 new characters we don't know much about:Terra, Ven, Aqua, DS, MX, and #14. DS- We know he's MX apprentice and/or guardian. He's a Keyblade wielder. And can take down 2 keyblade wielders at...
Back