• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. C

The DeepDive Battle

Not sure if this has been posted if so close please.Anyways if you lok at my sig I have an animation of Sora going at it with an Org. Member in DeepDive.It turns out its actually Riku. It seems like the scene from the end of the recent footage from the montage. "A black coated man about the...
  2. C

More SE Party Info.

Aladin's Co-Op Techniques are "Speeder" "Quick" and "Trickster". Reactions are brilliant normally and exellent during Blue Form. Demix, part of the 13th Order weilds a Sitar, he flips back and talks for extended periods, he controls water via his musical performance, which he enjoys. Now we...
  3. C

It's not a 30sec Trailer

This is a translation from KHU.In the comment section for "Countdown to the Square-Enix 2005." The COMPILATION of FFVII & the KINGDOM HEARTS II ' booth have divided into 3, It is one among those, at the time replacement system theater, 'AC' past the longest (approximately 7 minutes) trailer...
  4. C

DiZ can possibly wield a keyblade

The Organisation's Superior Sorry about the title HAD to change it for obvious reasons. First I don't know if I should posted this here or in KHII section but my info is from CoM so I posted here. Ok before even flaming listen.Org's superior can wield a keyblade.Reason being is that while...
  5. C

Whats going on?

Alright the bots aren't usable and now all my posts have gotten reseted.All the posts I've posted on the forum are the only one being counted.What happening?
  6. C

World of Warcraft and Blizzard

As anybody played WoW if so what is ur rating?.For a MMORPG I give it a 9 and a half.Also other than the Warcraft series can anybody else tell me what games they have produced or going to produce.The Warcraft series is the only one I have heard of.
Back