• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

hey there! I'm starting a group!

Hi, some of you know me and some of you hate me and some of you don't but I want to let all of you know that I'm the kind of person who wants to help...different people. I'm one of those people. Im an outcast and I've been on the virge of cutting/ killing myself so many times and I want to help...
  2. S

Kairi's bottle

well, she wasnt in the realm of light she was at destiny islands and I guess the sea conects to everywhere, honestly, I'm not sure. but that wasnt the realm of darkness either. It ws just a dark world.
  3. S

Help/Support ► I can't believe i'm doing this...

Nevermind I didnt read all of this! This is worse than that! dont be her freind it sounds like u two have grown apart. dont trust her an d dont be her freind again. if she does this to u again, u'll be crushed.
  4. S

Help/Support ► I can't believe i'm doing this...

I have a best freind named samantha and once we both asked out the same uy and he said no to me. she dumped wen she found out that let me know she was a great freind! Kathleen did the same. They broke up after wards s ou should tell her how it hurt u and talk to her about it! and next time, if u...
  5. S

Which i your favorite?

Which of the worlds is your favorite? mine would have t o be halloween town. I love the nightmare before christmas! and I love Sora's costume there! that world is pretty dark and fits my personality. what do u think?
  6. S

Help/Support ► okay.

Friday. I go every other weekend.
  7. S

Help/Support ► okay.

Niether do I! I think the same thing........every day!!!!!!!!!!!
  8. S

Help/Support ► okay.

Me too! what do know? That's cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  9. S

Help/Support ► okay.

She's the best freind anyone could ever ask for!
  10. S

What's your favorite?

What's your favorite final fantasy charactor that made an apearance in Kingdom hearts(1 or 2) Mine would have to be cloud or Yuna. What's yours?:cool:
  11. S

Help/Support ► okay.

Thanx every one! I think Samantha will really help me thru the weekend!
  12. S

What is your favorite ability or combo that Sora does with his freinds? It can be with any companion from any world. :nahnah:
  13. S

Help/Support ► okay.

Okay thanx for all the great advice but here's the thing, she haas triedto kill both of us. Me and my dad. She choked him! Then he called the cops and she wouldnt get off so he kicked he r for self defense then I told her to back off of him and she tried to choke me! Good thing I was karate! I...
  14. S

Help/Support ► okay.

The thing is is that people tell me it wont last long cuz they fight too much. Which, they do. But the thing is, no matter how much they fight they always go back to eachother. it sux. And if u knew everything about her that I do, u wouldnt be able to tell me to relax.
  15. S

Help/Support ► okay.

Some of u may have read my othewr post about the evil lady my dad is dating AGAIN!!!!!!!!!! Well, in a few days I have to go over to my dads house. And see the evl devil lady. Well, thistime it wont be so bad! I have the best freind in the world! She is coming with me to support me and make...
  16. S

Do u want to take a challenge?

go to the pride lands and set the party's attack on sora attack. Go to the peak and time yourself to see how long it takes you to defeat the heartless. Then post it here to show off your skills!!! Mine is 93sec. (not very good, i know) sorry! But u can try. who wants to know a secret about this...
  17. S

Okay,

Which one of these bands do u like the best? 1. fall out boy 2. my chemical romance 3. Linkin park 4. evanescence 5. hilary Duff(ew!!!!!!!!!!! thats discusting! Nasty!) :thumbsup: :toungesmile:
  18. S

hm.........

Whats your favorite form? it's obvious final form is the strongest and best, but everyone has a different opinion. this is my order: 1.Final form 2.valor form 3.master form 4.Wisdom form What's your opinion?
  19. S

What do u think?

I think Kh2 is thebest but I also think its easier than the 1st one. What do u think?
  20. S

Help!

Can anyone help me? I have a picture in my documents on my computer I want to have for my signature! Will u help me? I cant get it figured out!:cry::sneaky:
Back