• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. G

Question about Ice Cream...

Umm... dang it. Why'd that happen? Well, if you put "Sea Salt Ice Cream Recipe" in your search, then you'll see one from "Recipezaar"... that would be it. I can't fix the link for some reason. Darn computer... Sorry 'bout that... >.<
  2. G

I know you didn't ask me... but I posted a recipe 2 posts up. ^.^ Pretty much the same general idea... and I've used this recipe countless times to make it... so it's good! ^o^ :thumbsup:
  3. G

Sea Salt Ice Cream is actually really good. I'm not sure where the recipe is on this site but I found it here- http://http://www.recipezaar.com/177919 It's pretty easy too. The Sea Salt that you should get is just like regular salt (not in BIG crystals... although you can get it that way...
  4. G

Secret Ending

Here's a good tip too for Sephiroth... if no one knows. When he's doing his "Sin Harvest (or is it Heartless...? I can never tell... >.>) Angel" attack, if your quick enough (it helps to level up all your drive forms), you can jump up to him and wack him before he hits you with the attack. It...
  5. G

How Many Can You Take!

LOL Man... ya' know what? I would actually be crazy enough to take something like that on too! I'm a sucker for punishment. I love a good challenge! Too bad that couldn't be real... ^.^ lol
  6. G

I need help axel confused me

Hmmm, wow... I just got stumped. MxUltima, you've seriously got me confused... cause, for the life of me... I can't think of who it is...? Oi, um... at one time I figured that out... I... think...? I think I'm gonna go back and play the games again... >.> I honestly don't know if that was...
  7. G

How Many Can You Take!

2000 Shadows 2000 Neoshadows 1000 Behemoth 500 of every other type of heartless 500 of every type of Nobody 3 of every Boss and Optional Boss (good guys and bad guys alike) Only fighting as Sora Fighting to "Last Chance" by Shooting Star, "Through the Fire and the Flames" by DragonForce, "Fight...
  8. G

Mystery Character ..

Eh, of course you can hope. Yes... Axel has skinny arms. But broad shoulders... sooo >.> I'm still voaching for this person to be Aqua or someone that hasn't been introduced to Kingdom Hearts yet. It's amazing how much can spawn from one pic... O.o lol
  9. G

Mystery Character ..

Uh... *clears throat*, excuse my total brain spike.... O.o lol You're right on that. (strange I had a brain spike on HIM... he's almost ALWAYS my avatar... ) I should keep my mouth shut sometimes... >.< Oi... Axel doesn't have THAT skinny of arms though...
  10. G

Mystery Character ..

Hmm, wow... this IS a popular topic. Anyway... here's my two cents. Even after examining all the pics that have been released, it's really hard to be sure. But looking at this particular one... the person looks female. The person also looks a little taller than Ven. But if a male were taller...
  11. G

Help/Support ► for those who watch anime, please read and answer this

I've never had people my own age acuse anime of anything (seeing as I'm homeschooled >.<) but adults have said some pretty nasty things about anime. In front of me no less... even though by nature I'm a quiet, shy person... I spoke up and tried to correct them. Sometimes you can open up peoples...
  12. G

Organization 13: Who would you be?

For me... it's not really the question of who I'd want to be, but who I already act like. I'm the Axel of my house. Funny thing is... I'd choose to be him as well... lol. >.< My bro... heh, well... let's just call him Roxas. It's cool... cause we get along so well. ^.^
  13. G

'Nother Newbie...

Hiya! New to these forums obviously... but I've been with Kingdom Hearts since the beginning. It's something I'm obsessed with and it drives my family nuts! lol Hoping to have fun here!
Back