• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. U

Official Secret Ending Discussion Thread

ahh ok. Thank you, that at least makes some sense to me. I really need to pick up a psp and play BBS for myself when it comes out in the US.
  2. U

Official Secret Ending Discussion Thread

I've seen the secret ending and tried to decipher what was going on without knowing and japanese whatsoever. I only have one question. Where exactly are Terra and Ventus when they speak the name Sora?
  3. U

shion

If i'm correct that was only a concept scene depicting Kairi on the beach.
  4. U

What if Shion is.......

it's only pronounced Shion just like how Marluxia's name is pronounced differently in english and japanese.
  5. U

Fatal Mode, and BBS Attacks

I think bottom line Square needs to release some concrete information. Scans are one thing, but I'd like to know some actual details of the gameplay. I swear if they say they are using cards again I will bomb Square Enix.
  6. U

Both Terra and Ven share have focus gauges according to the scans. Whereas Terra has fatal mode Ven's is something different. In one scan it appears just to say "Command." I did notice the focus gauge is not always shown during gameplay so maybe it does work hand in hand with the fatal mode or...
  7. U

Between fatal mode and the focus gauge I don't know what to think. They seem like they would both be similar to the drive gauge.
  8. U

At what event do you think BBS took place?

I like the idea of knowing part of the end, but not the full conclusion. You have an idea of where it is going, but no idea how it gets to that point or what will come afterwards.
  9. U

At what event do you think BBS took place?

My take is that the secret ending is the beginning of the end of BBS. Like thats just the first part of the infamous 786 part boss fights.
  10. U

Birth by Sleep CANCELLED!

I only pray the no one saw the topic and took it seriously. Damn April fools day, what a useless day.
  11. U

BBS timeline theory

This isn't necessarily an accurate representation, but at the top of rising falls look how far away the castle is. Then look how far away the Great Maw is. Rising falls seemed to be closer to the castle than where the great maw is. That's my opinion though.
  12. U

BBS timeline theory

I never got the sense that the Great Maw and Rising Falls were techincally the same area. Was this ever specifically mentioned in the games?
  13. U

Do you think "The Emperor's New Groove" world should be in BBS?

I hate this movies I wouldn't even consider it a possibility if I were in charge of making the game.
  14. U

ds identidy

I have been saying nearly this exact same thing for the loooooongest time.
  15. U

BBS release in Japan?

I've been playing COD4 online a ton lately, that explains my lengthy absence. When I read that interview and though it was possily real I nearly had a brain aneurysm thinking that she just blew the whole game for me.
  16. U

BBS release in Japan?

Let's ask Victoria Beckham if she knows anything about it...damn fake interview. Really though, even if Japan sees BBS in late 08 we most certainly won't see it in the US until probably spring of 09.
  17. U

OMFG! Utada Not in BBS? Mystery Girl Spoilers!

now the question is why would someone do that and where can I find them to break their fingers.
  18. U

I swear if the contents of that interview are real I will be furious. I might beat someone's face in. How could she give away plot details like that? even if they are true. We havent seen a scan of aqua yet and she just gives away a major detail. I would imagine there would be some sort of gag...
  19. U

Spice Girls? Can anyone say sellout?
  20. U

WHEN will they SHOW Aqua's WORLDS???!!!

My point exactly. If they gave away key points in the story what would be the point of playing it?
Back