• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

KhII Sora

Here is a new picture I drew yesterday of Sora from Kingdom Hearts II I know the shading/ contrast is dark and I also made soras eyes smaller on purpose, but is it good?
  2. K

My Fanart

My gallery on deviantart.com if you would like to see the rest of my artwork dbads1jon's Gallery I got bored so I drew Naruto and Sasuke on a Shonen Jump postcard thing sorry for it being a little big A quick ink drawing of yusuke's demon form from yuyu hakusho a quick drawing so might look...
  3. K

Fanart of Ven and BBS sprites

Hi im not sure if this is the right place to post this but i dont make threads often enough to know so im sorry in advance if it is. First thing i would like for you to take a look at is some Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep sprites that i made a while ago...
  4. K

namine and xion

ok before in one of my treads i said if u invert a pic of kairi from kh1 her hair turn blue and i thought that she would maybe would look like xion as of the same for terra and xemnas but now i more looking towards an inverted namine her hair turns dark blue and dress turns black and now im...
  5. K

14th member shion

ok there is alot of theorys going around about who the 14th member of the org. shion is and well heres a new one that i hope is not wrong and pretty close to truth and if i stole someone elses idea or theory sorry ok to the point i think the 14th member was made when sora unlocked his heart...
  6. K

new kingdom hearts birth by sleep sprites

ok i know this doesent go here but o well if u have seen my other post then u have seen my first sprites well i have updated them and here they are and yes i did them myself and claim as mine enjoy kh birth by sleep sprites by ~dbads1jon on deviantART
  7. K

bbs keybladers

ok i got a fun little theroy for bbs it would be cool i think but unlikely ok you know how mickey uses a keyblade wouldent it be cool if the keybladers if there is more then the 6 we know in bbs already if they were not all human like if there was other kind of creatures that used keyblades and...
  8. K

7 princesses

ok its long i know but it pays off. i dont know if any one have thought of this yet sorry if they have. in kh 1you see the 7 princesses right including cinnderilla yet she looks like the same age in kingdom hearts birth by sleep but how can that be theres a 10 year difference between them...
  9. K

358/2 thought

hey i had this little stupid idea i noticed about 358/2 probally already covered or talked about but i will post it anyways u know how its 358/2 well 3+5+8-2=14 and there are 14 members in the org and the game is about the 14 members of the org so yeah somthing i noticed yeah stupid i know lol...
  10. K

bbs idea

you know how there is going to be some kind of growth system in bbs i was thinking what if that growth system is how you get your armor (armor terra, aqua,and ven wear in the bbs secret scene fight between mx and vat) what if every time you grow to another level you get another piece of armor...
  11. K

question about heartless/nobodys

i have a question you know how they say when a nobody is defeated 1st and the heartless defeated 2nd of the same person they become whole again wouldent that mean when you defeat the x13 mushrooms in kh2+ and since you defeated the nobodys already wouldent that mean all of the x13 members would...
  12. K

kairi's grandma

you know how in kingdom hearts they say nothing about sora , riku or kairi's parents but they do show kairi's grandma and she know's a lot of stuff (pretty smart) do you think she will have some importants in bbs some secret past........just a thought sorry if covered already
  13. K

roxas/sora fight cutscene

in kh2 when it shows the roxas/sora fight cutscene i noticed that what roxas said to sora is tell me... tell me why he picked you! who do you think he is talking about maybe ven or terra? what do you think ..... dont know if this has been cover if so sorry
  14. K

cloud in bbs

i had a thought i noticed that cloud and sephiroth have some past in kingdom hearts do you think they will go over their past in bbs (yes i know they have history in ff too) and they will be younger but do you think they will change their past or keep it the same as in ff just a thought...
Back