• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Kiwise

So who's the girl, then? (Axel and Saïx)

Eh, that's true, forgot that. I like this. Although I don't remember Axel saying that. I don't think there really has to be a trio, and now that you've pointed this out I agree with you completely. But I do think that despite this they'll put one in anyway, for the reasons I've already...
  2. Kiwise

So who's the girl, then? (Axel and Saïx)

Spoiler alert. I have absolutely no idea if this is a repeat thread. Or if this is completely obvious and not worth a thread. Sorry if so. Never seen it mentioned before. You probably noticed that Square really loves their trios in Kingdom Hearts. Specifically, they like having two guys and a...
  3. Kiwise

Is Org XIII really THAT bad?

Examples do help, thanks. So says DiZ. DiZ is not exactly the most trustworthy in this case. Wasn't aware of that. Do you have a quote from the game? Got me there. I'm not convinced with Xigbar or Lexaeus, though.
  4. Kiwise

Why does there have to be this immovable black-and-white alignment here? Besides the fact that it's Disney and that's what we expect. Yeah, Saïx was an asshole. Yeah, he did a lot of bad stuff (yeah, that's probably an understatement). Yeah, he was selfish. Evil, though? Really? I think that's a...
  5. Kiwise

Another question: was it ever specifically said what the Org. was going to do with the hearts? "Become whole" and whatever Xemnas was doing were all I ever got, but does that mean the hearts are used up and rendered useless or something? I'm trying to sort out what's cannon from what the fans...
  6. Kiwise

Re: Is Org XIII really that BAD? That's right, I forgot about the dragon. When I first played the game, I was kind of more under the impression it had been there for a long time and they just went and woke it up, but I think I remember reading something that said they'd created it. S'what I...
  7. Kiwise

Xion discussion: Love or hate

Didn't like her at all. Although, it wasn't as bad as I thought it was gonna be. I really was expecting the entire game to center around her exclusively. It didn't, really; Roxas and Axel were there, too. No one else was, so maybe it's just that I dislike her on principle because of that, but...
  8. Kiwise

Re: Is Org XIII really that BAD? Innocent question, don't butcher me: When did the Org. ever turn anyone into a Heartless intentionally? Don't say Beast. Besides him. (Wasn't that Xaldin acting on his own, anyway?) Seriously, people have been saying that since KH2, I guess I just never got the...
  9. Kiwise

This Games VA's

I didn't think Quinton Flynn was so great this time, except in the scene where Axel fought Xion. He did a great job in KH2, but not so much here (or in Re:CoM). It just sounded so stilted, I guess. Jesse McCartney wasn't as good as he was in KH2, either, for the same reason. Alyson Stoner was...
  10. Kiwise

KH Novel Translations - Official Thread

Re: Axel--Seven Days Game Novel translation I wouldn't have minded her so much if the other characters hadn't been completely ignored because of her. I mean for all I cared, she still could've been a Mary Sue with no development whatsoever if the other characters had still been touched on a...
  11. Kiwise

Re: Axel--Seven Days Game Novel translation I know. It's so sad. Nomura's a tease, giving us a bunch of awesome characters and going "NOPE, can't have 'em! Here's a new chick! =D Money tiem, nom nom." Of course, that the Heartless aren't inherently evil (or anything at all, really) is one of...
  12. Kiwise

DiZ messed up BBS's timeline?

I have never actually seen a thread about this. I figured that meant I was just missing something obvious, but I still haven't figured out what it is. Sorry if this is a repeat thread, I'll close it if it is (if I can figure out how). So, Leon said that Radiant Garden got taken over by...
  13. Kiwise

Re: Axel--Seven Days Game Novel translation Of course, but it was nice to dream. Well, all of them eventually die, no point in devoting time to any of them, I guess. Eh. Could've been worse, I suppose. I have issues with their "dark is not evil" thing; as much as I love the theme, they...
  14. Kiwise

Re: Axel--Seven Days Game Novel translation Eh, now Day's been out for two weeks, and it's probably a "didn't." XP Yay, Alternative Universe fanfiction! Most of what we're talking about here's probably a moot point by now, actually. Too bad. LOL, a determined spunky emo kid. She's bipolar...
  15. Kiwise

Days... scenes?

If Axel and Xion are in TWTNW, how'd Riku get there? If Riku could have gotten into the castle any old time he wanted, why didn't Kairi get rescued until the end of the game?
  16. Kiwise

Days in Nintendo Power! New world inside?

For some reason, I was convinced Pinnochio had relocated to Hollow Bastion with Leon and co. Excuse me while I squeal over Traverse Town. <3
  17. Kiwise

Re: Axel--Seven Days Game Novel translation And that's awesome. Even though it is more of a "could've been," it's still possible for them to pick it up. She doesn't die right away, and there's always the novels. They just won't do it. D= I'd love them forever if they did. The possibilities...
  18. Kiwise

Re: Axel--Seven Days Game Novel translation Good luck with Days! <3 I guess I'm going to try and wait, myself. Mysteries. =0 I wonder if there's a scene in the novels/short stories/whatever that happens on the beach? Maybe that'd explain a little about what it is? Your translation of...
  19. Kiwise

Re: Axel--Seven Days Game Novel translation I've never heard anything about that, but it makes sense. But I saw something in another thread here that made reference to it. That seems weird. Guess we'll find out for sure soon enough, though. <3 Heard somewhere that the scene on the beach...
  20. Kiwise

Re: Axel--Seven Days Game Novel translation Yeah, I think they're in chronological order. =0 I didn't know about that. That's awesome. If it's true, it answers one question I had. Where'd you hear about it? Japanese sounds more and more fun to learn the more I find out about it. That's...
Back