• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Kiwise

So who's the girl, then? (Axel and Saïx)

Spoiler alert. I have absolutely no idea if this is a repeat thread. Or if this is completely obvious and not worth a thread. Sorry if so. Never seen it mentioned before. You probably noticed that Square really loves their trios in Kingdom Hearts. Specifically, they like having two guys and a...
  2. Kiwise

DiZ messed up BBS's timeline?

I have never actually seen a thread about this. I figured that meant I was just missing something obvious, but I still haven't figured out what it is. Sorry if this is a repeat thread, I'll close it if it is (if I can figure out how). So, Leon said that Radiant Garden got taken over by...
  3. Kiwise

"Unselfish concern" and a stupid question

Found this here. From the 358/2 Days teaser page. (Uhh... I don't know what a teaser page is... Thank you to the person who translated that, by the way!) When I read that, the first thing that caught my attention was "by choice out of unselfish concern." By "unselfish concern", I think they...
Back