• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Xelnyn

Just a small KH-related art dump...

I haven't posted for a while, so, here's my latest artwork. All links go to my DeviantART, so fear not! Saix and Axel (NOT Shonen-Ai) (Light 358/2 Days Spoilers, click at your own risk.) Some headshots of Saix, drawn for a friend. Quick bust of Luxord; by far my favorite of these drawings...
  2. Xelnyn

So...how about that truck, right?

Uhhhh I'm actually really hesitant about making this topic but please bear with me...D: also I'm really sorry if this topic has been done to death; I've never seen one before... :embarassed: Something that's been on my mind quite a lot lately for no real reason, is that big semi-truck that was...
  3. Xelnyn

KH Poem - In Monochrome

So I had the first four lines stuck in my head and this afternoon I finally wrote them down. The rest of the poem just sort of...happened. Emo? Yes. Cliche? I think so. But gosh darn it, I like it. It's about The World That Never Was. Interpret it however you like; I don't really know who...
  4. Xelnyn

The World That Never Was...

I've been wondering for a while; we all know that Organization XIII lived in the castle in TWTNW...and then there's this big honking city, that, aside from Heartless and lesser Nobodies, appears to be empty. What I've been wondering is, are the members of the Organization the only ones that live...
  5. Xelnyn

So why COULDN'T anyone say "Photo"?

In the beginning of Kingdom Hearts II, for a while nobody in Twilight Town was able to say the word "photo", and I'm still a little confused by this. I know it was the virtual Twilight Town run by DiZ, so my speculation is that DiZ just temporarily removed the word from the programming, but...
  6. Xelnyn

Rather awkward speculation regarding humanoid Nobodies...(slightly mature content?)

Okay. This (extremely awkward) question has been floating around in my head for weeks and I need some more opinions on it. Say two humanoid Nobodies (i.e., two members of Organization XIII), a man and a woman, had a baby together. My question is...would the child have a heart? Or would the...
  7. Xelnyn

Y HALO THAR

Um...hi, everyone! I'm, uh, obviously kinda new here, so I thought I'd do a little exploring...luckily I found an introduction board. So, howdy! My username is Xelnyn, as you can see...and how lame is this, it's the name of my KH OC's Nobody. Pshyah. Oh, and it's pronounced "Zel-NEEN"...
Back