• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. R

Riku IV HELP!

and u dont FIND moogle rooms u have to make them by using a moogle card if i remember, that's how it is in the remake
  2. R

12.20.2007 KH:358/2 - "Jump" Magazine Translation

358/2 days coming out hopefully a year from now.... CANT WAIT lol
  3. R

Birth by Sleep combat system-

perhaps instead of ur average attack command each attack command is a special move, same with magic, and it would be awesome to combine magic and attack
  4. R

358/2 days talking about Touch screen.

maybe the touch screen for puzzles, or for selecting special moves for roxas
  5. R

Xehanort and Keyblade's Power

yes the weilder may have the potential but in the end its up to the keyblade itself wether or not they can wield it
  6. R

BBS: Voice Actors

well it would make sense, Nomura says that they look and sound alike, so yeah of course they'll have the same voice actor
  7. R

lol , they're both bald its perfect
  8. R

oooo, knowing kingdom hearts they're gonna have a good amount of stars for voice actors, sry but i cant think of any right now
  9. R

Hidden Images

OOOOO now i remember! in the first pirates movie there was a mickey mouse logo made of smoke when a cannon went off, im not sure when exactly that was, but all types of media (tv/movie/video games) include references to other things
  10. R

Hidden Images

actually i dont know, can u provide an example
  11. R

New Keyblades

that sux, a few of my friends have played it, but in citrus county FL there's not many gamers here either let alone ones that still play KH
  12. R

New Keyblades

sry that was out of place
  13. R

New Keyblades

lol i just thought of resident evil from that
  14. R

New Keyblades

well oatehkeeper and the ultima weapon werent that dark, maybe like the roxas keyblade from final mix
  15. R

New Keyblades

in the BBS trailer from final mix ven is thrown off a cliff after being thouroughly frozen
  16. R

Final Mix+

for japanese voice actors they got donald and goofy down pretty damn good
  17. R

New Keyblades

the darkest thing they could add is blood spilling, but that isnt so disney so ya cant really expect that :(
  18. R

New Keyblades

there should be a ninja keyblade, i mean they already made a samurai one when sora got one from auron, so a ninja keyblade would be awesome with an ability like "no encouters" to make traveling less annoying
  19. R

Final Mix+

... i dont know who u heard from but they're not releasing final mix (any of them) to america, those that do have it in america have either modded PS2 with magic swap or jap PS2 so that they can play it
  20. R

New Keyblades

maybe some that'll actually add elemental damage to physical attacks
Back