• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. A

Xehanort Face Comparison.

It's because they're close to the darkness.
  2. A

KHII Manga Vol 3-5 I GOT THEM!

Some of this stuff is here: Shounen Gangan EDIT: Oh hey, someone already posted this. Well then... I put the text and scans together on some chapters for a better reading experience and whatnot. 34 kh2-34-scanlated.zip 35 kh2-35-scanlated.zip 36 kh2-36-scanlated.zip 37 KHII-chap37-scanlated.zip
  3. A

Kingdom Hearts Piano Collections: Field and Battle

In case no one else here knows, or they do and haven't bothered to post it, you can listen to the songs here: YouTube - FF4eternity's Channel All of them are great, but I'll just put in some opinion because I feel like it... Hollow Bastion is pretty cool, has some nice...
  4. A

Birth by Sleep Spoiler Thread

Re: The Official Birth by Sleep Spoiler Thread wow, he has my heart. twenty five blegh
  5. A

Re: The Official Birth by Sleep Spoiler Thread oh gosh, lea and isa...<3 that's all i needed.
  6. A

Re: The Official Birth by Sleep Spoiler Thread whoa, didn't even catch that. good job, have a sorabasically edit: Eraqus death = DDDD:
  7. A

Re: The Official Birth by Sleep Spoiler Thread oh dear. it looks as though it has stopped...
  8. A

Re: The Official Birth by Sleep Spoiler Thread there's an idea, use those cartwheels you loved so much earlier.
  9. A

Re: The Official Birth by Sleep Spoiler Thread there was a ven guy? gah...
  10. A

Re: The Official Birth by Sleep Spoiler Thread sorry, it just bothered me so much.
  11. A

Jump Festa 2010 Official Discussion Thread! [TRAILER RELEASED]

Re: Jump Festa 2010 Official Discussion Thread! [NO TRAILER YET, STOP ASKING] oh yay for it possibly benig Isa, not Sia... (please be Isa..)
  12. A

Saïx's true name revealed!

thank. god. it's isa. okay.
  13. A

FM, Did Axel have a heart or didn't he?

it was axel's...roxas was already disappearing and axel looked like he was about to cry anyway...and i remember people saying that you can see the tear on his face when actually playing the game, i.e. HQ. the videos of the scene on youtube etc aren't incredible quality, so you probably can't...
  14. A

Re: Jump Festa 2010 Official Discussion Thread! [NO TRAILER YET, STOP ASKING] okey...i thought it might be something like that :) that's what i was hoping for..
  15. A

Re: Jump Festa 2010 Official Discussion Thread! [NO TRAILER YET, STOP ASKING] heh, well, not random stuff in that sense, more like where did you get "sai" from, since "sia" is the only thing i've heard.
  16. A

Re: Jump Festa 2010 Official Discussion Thread! [NO TRAILER YET, STOP ASKING] did i miss something or are you saying random stuff?
  17. A

Re: Jump Festa 2010 Official Discussion Thread! [NO TRAILER YET, STOP ASKING] yeah, i know it...sorry? just felt the need to do it for some reason. alrighty then. i say, thank god for knowing what lea+sia look like, because being such a big fan of orgy XIII as i am, it was something i really...
  18. A

Re: Jump Festa 2010 Official Discussion Thread! [NO TRAILER YET, STOP ASKING] ehm, nothing really. it was just so quiet. maybe PatF will be in some future KH? there.
  19. A

Re: Jump Festa 2010 Official Discussion Thread! [NO TRAILER YET, STOP ASKING] who thinks dr. facilier is friggin awesome?
  20. A

Re: Jump Festa 2010 Official Discussion Thread! now that i completely agree with.
Back