• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. A

Kingdom Hearts Piano Collections: Field and Battle

In case no one else here knows, or they do and haven't bothered to post it, you can listen to the songs here: YouTube - FF4eternity's Channel All of them are great, but I'll just put in some opinion because I feel like it... Hollow Bastion is pretty cool, has some nice...
  2. A

KHII chapter 34 scanlated...

Hopefully this isn't considered spam@.@ I have to make new threads for these otherwise people would never find them...but anyway...here's all of the scanlations I've done so far. 34 -- kh2-34-scanlated.zip 35 -- kh2-35-scanlated.zip 36 -- kh2-36-scanlated.zip 37 -- KHII-chap37-scanlated.zip...
  3. A

DAYS manga preview + chap 35 of KHII

UPDATED WITH TRANSLATIONS FOR DAYS MANGA An 8-page preview for the Days manga has appeared! Translations have been done by turkish_delight at LJ, and she also scanlated. Raws (scanned by maiki) here: 358mangaprev.zip Scanlated here: 358-2 Days Manga Preview.zip Hmm, Axel looks rather nice in...
  4. A

KHII Manga Chapter 36 Scanlated

Not sure if I should just add this to the first post, there'll probably be more... ...But for now, here it is seperately. Seperate scans/translations: shounen_gangan: Kingdom Hearts II 36 translation Scanlations: kh2-36-scanlated.zip Credit to Fallen Angel/innoc3nt_sorrow and Calcium for...
  5. A

Nobodies Reproducing?

Oh, general KH discussion? Why thank you. Well, I was just thinking like I usually do and suddenly the thought came...I wonder if Nobodies can reproduce? If they can do the deed then why not produce something from it? Normal beings assumedly are born with heart+soul/mind+body, Nobodies are...
  6. A

Kingdom Hearts II Manga Chapter 37 Scanlations

Dunno if someone already posted, checked but didn't find anything...so here, I'm posting it in case ya'll haven't already seen it. Here's the original post, with the seperate translations and scans: shounen_gangan: Kingdom Hearts II 37 translation And here it is scanlated (by moi) in case you...
Back