• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. terra2.0

Some Confusion [Spoilers]

So for those who have played or watched the walkthrough we know that Lea has returned and that he is all grown up. My questions concern his apparence; why is he still in his Org. XIII robes like Isa and Braig? The others he woke up with being Dilan Even etc. are in their old clothes while he...
  2. terra2.0

Mickey?

So, correct me if I am wrong but isn't Mickey a keyblade master? If so, what was his Mark exam test? Does anyone know?
  3. terra2.0

Organization Heartless.

So, Nomura mentioned that if the apprentices heartless' were destroyed then the apprentice (or possible a new version of them) would return (Like Xehanort). Does anyone think that it may be possible that their heartless' entered the realm of darkness and may be found in BBSv2? Give me your...
  4. terra2.0

Call of Duty: World at War

This game looks kick ass is anyone else gonna buy it...does anyone even play it.
  5. terra2.0

Help/Support ► Girl help

Ok I really like this girl and I really want to go out with her:loveit:... does anyone have advice to win her over.
  6. terra2.0

RATM and Audioslave

Tom Morello, Brad Wilk, Timmy C, Zack Dela Rocha, And Chris Cornell are great musician's. I wanted to see if there where any fans out there.:thumbup:
  7. terra2.0

WoW Roleplay?

I really don't know how to make a Roleplay so I'm gonna say it here. I'm begging someone to make a World of Warcraft Roleplay (And if possible show me how to participate.). Plz if you like the game could you make one.
  8. terra2.0

World of Warcraft

What server are you guy's do any of you raid, what lvl are you etc. etc.
  9. terra2.0

How to make an RP

How do you make a Role playing?
  10. terra2.0

Would you rather...

Would you rather play the scene from the BBS trailer SE with all 3 character's or after you beat the scenerio's you all fight the battle as the group.
  11. terra2.0

BBS multiplayer thread 2

Would it be cool if BBS had a multiplayer but instead of picking from 2 TAV character's. Play 1 would be a TAV player and player 2 would be Mickey. Would you like it or hate it.
  12. terra2.0

Test my Knowledge

I wanna know wat kind's of questions I can answer from KH,KH2, and CoM so ask away.
  13. terra2.0

Biggest wtf moment

I know this has been a thread before but Im bored so I might as well ask... What was your biggest WTF moment in all of KH. Mine was when Sora went Emo and stabbed himself in KH1.
  14. terra2.0

Fanfiction ► No Friends,No Purpose.

This is like my first ever story, so expect some crappiness to it. Tell me what I can improve on and if u want me to write more. XxXxXxXxXxXx Prologue:"Where am I?" Riku asked as he gazed into the apparent endless abyss below him. His heart felt empty,his body,heavy. He sorefully...
  15. terra2.0

The new event.

Since I cant type it in right because of that stupid greek letter...When is that new event supposed to be happening...the one that's spelled DK(greek letter)7313.
  16. terra2.0

The new enemy ability.

I don't care if this is already made but do you guys think it is possible that in BBS the new enemy has the power,not to take hearts but to take only a part of the heart,the memory? In time the Wilds as I call them (don't ask) could have evolved into heartless able to tkae the entire heart of a...
  17. terra2.0

Color coated BBS Char.

Sorry to ask this because it is kinda stupid but I see the BBS Chasers as color coated.My question is if TAVwhere determined by color what would it be for you.For me it is Terra=red, Aqua=blue,and Ven=yellow. Also something extremly wierd is that my new puppy has a Key ring( Like Keyblades) he...
  18. terra2.0

Sorry to ask this but...

Sorry guys havn't been on here for a while. Can someone give me a quick but accurate overview on everything that has been goin on in the BBS world. :confused: And please no crap from that fake article that I have been seen round here. :cursing:
  19. terra2.0

I NEEEED HEEELP

OK this is the problem I an like lvl 78 on KH2, I cant get in the cerberus paradox and up cups I need help.:thumbsup:
  20. terra2.0

Xehanort 2

Ok I know most of my theorys suck but here is one that proves to be one of my more interesting. Ok I mentioned that Xehanort means no heart with the X. If I'm corrct CoM told the memorys coming from the heart. No heart=No memory. Now young MX could be Xemnas(Im not sure if it was officially...
Back