• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

*Drum Roll* Oh yes... I am back :P

Seftrex or... the Sef man or whatever you want to call me. Is back! Though most probably none of you even remember me :( But still :P
  2. S

Egyptian Death Heartless meaning?

I was reading up on some Ancient Egypt and I started to think about how death and Heartless are pretty much the same in one way. The demon Ammit means Eater Of Hearts, apprently during the afterlife of someone if there judgement (Good or bad) they either take the heart of the host, or send...
  3. S

Riku and his Keyblades (Theory)

After reading the link between Terra, Ven, Aqua, MX, DS and Egyptian Mythology, I decided to look about the eyes used in both the Soul Eater and Way To The Dawn. Keeping with Egypt and such, the eyes may represent the Eye of Horus, Eye of Ra and the Mirror Eye (Left Eye). The right eye of the...
  4. S

Disney Super Heroes...

..When I was looking for things, I randomly stumbled upon the official Power Rangers website... Then I noticed it said Disney, now I know it's going to sound stupid. But wouldn't it be incredibly weird if they actually involved the Power Rangers in Birth By Sleep or in the future game?
  5. S

Riku and his memories...

I have yet to complete CoM but, I was wondering... Riku doesn't exactly lose his memories does he? I mean, the Org is only interested in Sora and yet the whole storyline for Riku is a tad weird to me. Can someone please explain to Seftrex what the fish is all about please?
  6. S

Translation Guide?

I read somewhere that there was a translation of the Japanese writing in Final mix+ (Menus, Abilities and so on). I am trying to learn Japanese, but it would be a major help if I could see a translation guide, if one even exists. Many thanks
  7. S

Banjo-Kazooie N64 (Great Game?)

Pretty much everyone I have spoke to, have backed up Banjo-Kazooie is a amazing game. My question to everyone on here is: Is Banjo-Kazooie/Tooie great/amazing? This is sort of like a discussion thread, so discuss your views on it :)
  8. S

Getting the Import...

... I live in the UK and have only recently read about Final Mix+ and have become fascinated by it. I am planning to get enough money and buy it from play-asia.com. I just would like to ask, what site is the best to get Swap Magic 3.6. I don't want to seem like a fradey cat, but I just want to...
Back