• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

Your first time drunk.

Soooo, like, lets post about ur first time drunk, honestly as I type this, this is my first time being drunk, in case u might ask, I do live in the USA, so no, I don't get to be lucky and have a drinking age limit of like 16, my parents are just cool enough to let me drink if I feel like it. I...
  2. K

Help/Support ► How should I ask the girl I like to prom?

its something like, whoever holds the right arm, left arm, right leg, and left leg of the forbidden in their hand can declare instant victory. just looked on ebay the one card goes for like 60$
  3. K

Help/Support ► How should I ask the girl I like to prom?

lmfao, fucking epic. and Monkey, you don't have to be creative in asking her out to prom, if she likes you she won't care.
  4. K

Help/Support ► HOMEWORK HELP THREAD!

Thanks everyone for helping me :)
  5. K

Help/Support ► HOMEWORK HELP THREAD!

Can anyone help me think of 20 questions about the economy. The questions can't be yes, or no questions, they have to be ones were you actually have to give details.
  6. K

Help/Support ► I need help on my career!!!

If your post, was related to what x3pic said, I don't believe there is a SE in canada. But if you were talking about my post, then still look for the same classes.
  7. K

Help/Support ► I need help on my career!!!

Math is a must, art classes, if your school has a class take a 3d animation course. mainly stay with computer classes. and of course you will need to learn Japanese.
  8. K

Help/Support ► All you studious students! Come hither.

I agree, I also do the second tip that IE said, just remember the formulas really fast before the test, right them down so you don't forget and then you have less parts to worry about.
  9. K

Sound or video driver update

Today when I got home I tried to listen to music, and a message popped up saying I needed to update my sound or video drive for my speakers, otherwise I won't be able to use my speakers. well the type of speakers I have is a klipsch promedia 2.1 and the driver is 5.1.2535.0 I have spent a few...
  10. K

High Quality Re:COM screens

Both the pictures of Re Com look like they have the same graphics as kh2 to me.
  11. K

have you beaten the game?

The first time I tried I had trouble with Axel and Larxene, but with Riku I had no problems at all. Then the second time I tried I had no problem at all cause I knew what to level up.
  12. K

Thoughts into the little parts of kh2....

Axel being so damn weak after he returns to help Sora, in Betwix & Between: After the whole scene with Axel telling Sora basicly everything that Organization 13 has planned, Saix appears and tells Sora that Axel will be severly delt with, but we never know what happens... Does Saix confront...
  13. K

Thoughts into the little parts of kh2....

Cloud's Story 1. When he speaks to Aerith in the 3rd HB visit, he mentions, "coming back for her" and "being unable to see her again" What does this imply? Since Cloud meets Aerith for the first time in kh1 (or perhaps they jus met again?) I don't think its possible that Aerith is tied to...
  14. K

Internet Explorer.

Well awhile ago, my IE just stopped working, whenever I click it, right away I get an IE error no matter what. I was wondering if anyone has an idea why this does that, and does anyone have a copy of IE that will run on the first version of XP. the newest version that will run on first version...
  15. K

Question about Zexion

Yes, I remember that blocking sound, which is mostly why people are trying to decide weather Zexion is alive.
  16. K

Question about Zexion

Wasn't Zexion's tombstone uncolored, or broken to show that they didn't know weather he was alive or dead?
  17. K

Megaman Legends.

Has anyone else played megaman legends 1 and 2 for the ps1 and loved it as much as I did? Capcom nowadays is just sticking to the megaman X series which it pretty boring, even though it is 3d most of it is still side scroll, does anyone else think they should make a number 3 for the ps2 or ps3...
  18. K

Help/Support ► A very sad time

I had my dog put to sleep to, and belive me its helps to talk to others about it. Well I didn't have the exact same thing happen to me, cause I had a cat still, but we had to put him down a couple weeks after, he was 17 in human years so, pretty old. Well after 3 months we decided to go back to...
  19. K

Calendar Update.?

Well Idk if alot of other people like to use the Calendar on the site to view/read and see whats up with certain dates, but I know I do. So I was just wondering I mean the year 2006 is over in about 2-3 months so I was just wondering if the calendar would be update to 2007.
Back