• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. M

Help/Support ► Long distance friends, and annoying close ones

I'm not going to quote everything this time, but I'll try to hit everything I think is worth addressing. Honestly, the advice I would have given for him to meet new people would be to start getting out there and dating. I think that for the sake of both of you that might not be the best idea...
  2. M

Help/Support ► Long distance friends, and annoying close ones

I'll admit that I just searched how long it would take to go from where your profile says you lived to Boston and that is pretty awful. I can understand that this is still somewhat fresh and you likely miss being able to have some actual face time, but you can still speak on the phone. Also...
  3. M

Help/Support ► Dating Advice

The only person I know who says that he's "super picky" is 26 and has never been in a relationship (not by choice). I am a pretty avid gamer, I spend more money than I should on comics and I am really into music. My girlfriend gets stressed out playing Plants vs. Zombies (the only video game...
  4. M

Idea

Looking for a possible collaboration on an idea that I've been kicking around for a while. Thinking of doing something more focused on character interaction and detective work than fighting and super powers. This will require a small cast and is open to anyone provided you are able to post at...
  5. M

Help/Support ► Requiring help in a personal matter.

What kind of trip are you on? Why don't you just go for drinks and make shit happen? If she's single and she's up for it, bam you're in. If she's not you still go out, have a good time and can make other shit happen. I don't know who you are, but please don't do anything creepy.
  6. M

Help/Support ► my girlfriend had something happen to them.

Kinda went through the same thing with someone that I previously dated. As previously stated, there's not a whole lot that you can do about the situation. Don't force her to see anyone if it's not something that she wants to do. As much as you want to help her, you're just going to make the...
  7. M

Open Challenge

Minor powers, urban setting. Won't post that often, would like to actually finish this battle. If you have any questions about this, post them along with your character.
  8. M

Help/Support ► fuck you nigga i aint no fucking desperate whore

From what I've gathered from this thread, I wouldn't tell him too much about any of this that happened if you actually want to stay friends/not make anything awkward. If this is how he treated the situation in general, I doubt he'd handle you telling him all that stuff too well. That being...
  9. M

Help/Support ► Still on a Leash

Get a job. Don't get emancipated. Yes, you are 16. Yes, you should have more freedom. If you had a job it'd show that you're at least somewhat responsible, and you'll have more of an opportunity to get out of the house. The money doesn't hurt either.
  10. M

project MOTHER: Servers now online!

ANNOUNCEMENT: The sign-up form has been revised, please adjust your profiles accordingly. Each user will receive a private message regarding the status of their application. Please follow any instructions provided. Any questions can be forwarded to the system administrator. (25/04/2010)...
  11. M

Something about Zombies

Thread This is a roleplay about the zombie apocalypse. None of our characters know why any of this is happening, and it's undecided whether or not they actually will. It's up to you where your character is and how they're going to survive (if they actually will), however I would like...
  12. M

Something Something Dead People

{OOC Thread} Ethan began to shiver as the sharp pain in his wrist faded as he looked down to see blood pooling at his feet and his left hand barely clinging to the rest of his body. He did not cry out in pain or even for help, he knew it wouldn’t come. The truth of the matter was that he was...
  13. M

The Legend of Zelda: The Imprisoning War

It’s hard to say how long it’s been since the war started, but I don’t think I’ll ever forget how it began. The look of urgency in the princess’ eyes as the one who would soon proclaim himself our new king quickly made chase is on that I will never forget. I can still remember the tone in...
  14. M

Something relatively basic?

As the title would suggest, I'd like to do something a little more basic in terms of story. At least, I'd like it to be basic to begin with and focus more on character development rather than a retarded amount of boring plot that isn't necessarily interesting. I think it may just be me, but...
  15. M

Help/Support ► Life

13, 15, same shit man. Doesn't really matter how old she is, message remains the same.
  16. M

Help/Support ► Life

Um, I don't normally reply to these types of threads, but clearly I have decided to this time. So first and I'd like to address the fact that she's been told to grow up and move on by some of you. Her age says that she's 13, and if that's correct I'd just like to say that she has a right to be...
  17. M

HAI GAIZE WUTZ UP!!??

THIS IS A CHALLENGE TO TIME/AEGIS/DR.FREEMAN WHATEVER YOU CALL YOURSELF. EVERYONE PRETTY MUCH THINKS WE'RE THE BEST ON THIS SITE ANYWAYS, LET'S SHOW THEM. LET'S KEEP IT MELEE EXCEPT FOR MINOR POWERS. KK LET'S GO!
  18. M

Alexisonfire

The Only Band Ever. Arguably the first mainstream "screamo" band in Southern Ontario. Probably the most popular in Canada. For anybody who's a fan of any of their previous releases, if you clicked the link at the beginning of this post you probably know by now that they've scheduled the...
  19. M

any1 want 2 b4tl3?

Anyone up for a battle?
  20. M

The Legend of Zelda: The Imprisoning War

KNOWLEDGE OF THE SOURCE MATERIAL IS NOT NECESSARY TO TAKE PART IN THIS ROLEPLAY It’s hard to say how long it’s been since the war started, but I don’t think I’ll ever forget how it began. The look of urgency in the princess’ eyes as the one who would soon proclaim himself our new king...
Back