• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. M

Idea

Looking for a possible collaboration on an idea that I've been kicking around for a while. Thinking of doing something more focused on character interaction and detective work than fighting and super powers. This will require a small cast and is open to anyone provided you are able to post at...
  2. M

Open Challenge

Minor powers, urban setting. Won't post that often, would like to actually finish this battle. If you have any questions about this, post them along with your character.
  3. M

project MOTHER: Servers now online!

ANNOUNCEMENT: The sign-up form has been revised, please adjust your profiles accordingly. Each user will receive a private message regarding the status of their application. Please follow any instructions provided. Any questions can be forwarded to the system administrator. (25/04/2010)...
  4. M

Something about Zombies

Thread This is a roleplay about the zombie apocalypse. None of our characters know why any of this is happening, and it's undecided whether or not they actually will. It's up to you where your character is and how they're going to survive (if they actually will), however I would like...
  5. M

Something Something Dead People

{OOC Thread} Ethan began to shiver as the sharp pain in his wrist faded as he looked down to see blood pooling at his feet and his left hand barely clinging to the rest of his body. He did not cry out in pain or even for help, he knew it wouldn’t come. The truth of the matter was that he was...
  6. M

The Legend of Zelda: The Imprisoning War

It’s hard to say how long it’s been since the war started, but I don’t think I’ll ever forget how it began. The look of urgency in the princess’ eyes as the one who would soon proclaim himself our new king quickly made chase is on that I will never forget. I can still remember the tone in...
  7. M

Something relatively basic?

As the title would suggest, I'd like to do something a little more basic in terms of story. At least, I'd like it to be basic to begin with and focus more on character development rather than a retarded amount of boring plot that isn't necessarily interesting. I think it may just be me, but...
  8. M

HAI GAIZE WUTZ UP!!??

THIS IS A CHALLENGE TO TIME/AEGIS/DR.FREEMAN WHATEVER YOU CALL YOURSELF. EVERYONE PRETTY MUCH THINKS WE'RE THE BEST ON THIS SITE ANYWAYS, LET'S SHOW THEM. LET'S KEEP IT MELEE EXCEPT FOR MINOR POWERS. KK LET'S GO!
  9. M

Alexisonfire

The Only Band Ever. Arguably the first mainstream "screamo" band in Southern Ontario. Probably the most popular in Canada. For anybody who's a fan of any of their previous releases, if you clicked the link at the beginning of this post you probably know by now that they've scheduled the...
  10. M

any1 want 2 b4tl3?

Anyone up for a battle?
  11. M

The Legend of Zelda: The Imprisoning War

KNOWLEDGE OF THE SOURCE MATERIAL IS NOT NECESSARY TO TAKE PART IN THIS ROLEPLAY It’s hard to say how long it’s been since the war started, but I don’t think I’ll ever forget how it began. The look of urgency in the princess’ eyes as the one who would soon proclaim himself our new king...
  12. M

Constantines

Anybody heard of them/like them? I've been listening to them a lot more than anybody else lately, so I figured I'd share. Constantines on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads Check them out. I don't know if this will help, but they did a cover with Feist.
  13. M

Chaining!

In all honesty I wouldn't really consider this a roleplay battle, or even a sparring session because it's only purpose is for me to figure out exactly how I'm going to utilize something within a roleplay. That being said, I don't need any judges or even a particularly skilled challenger, as all...
  14. M

Shattered Power

I honestly don't feel like writing some long, drawn out story about what this roleplay is about or anything else in character at the moment, so I'll just give you a basic outline of the story. First, and most importantly, this is a Zelda roleplay based off the games The Legend of Zelda. It's...
  15. M

I am unoriginal

Now that I've got that out of the way, does anybody want to do a Zelda roleplay? By this I'm not trying to guage interest, I'm seeing if there's anybody who would be willing to help me set one up that I'm thinking of doing. This would probably end up you writing the introduction post/posting...
  16. M

Kingdom Hearts {Redux}

Night. Leon said it’s been about 4 days since he found us, and from the very moment that I opened my eyes up until and including this moment that’s been the only thing that’s kept me feeling even somewhat connected to home. They said that this place is called Traverse Town. It’s supposed to be...
  17. M

Kingdom Hearts {redux}

Night. Leon said it’s been about 4 days since he found us, and from the very moment that I opened my eyes up until and including this moment that’s been the only thing that’s kept me feeling even somewhat connected to home. They said that this place is called Traverse Town. It’s supposed to...
  18. M

lol Zetsukai?

This is a challenge to Ankoku, it's a melee one. I haven't decided on the location, but I'll be using Aegis. I'll get the profile for 426 up soon. I'm pretty sure that by now you should know the melee battle rules, so I won't post them.
  19. M

What a great day to spend indoors.

Rep to the first person who can tell me the title of this song. Looking for someone to collaborate with, which basically means putting my ideas into words for the purpose of an rp I'd like to do. Post here and I'll get into contact with you if I'm interested.
  20. M

Takushi Rena

Tomorrow(Tuesday, July 17th), Rena will be turning 7. XD Happy Early Birthday!! <3 Have a good one. =)
Back