• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. A

Birth By Sleep Theme Song

Frick no. I'll fricking shoot myself if that happens.
  2. A

NO. I SWEAR, I WILL PROTEST THE GAME IF GACKT DOES THE MUSIC. He has got to be the most overrated pile of trash I've ever seen. Arrogant bastard too. As for Maaya... I wouldn't mind that so much.
  3. A

Nah, thats the real deal. It can be found on the Kingdom Hearts Complete Collection, Disc 9, if you want it without the battle effects.
  4. A

Gotta love a ninja post.
  5. A

Yeah. Its the song from Final Mix+'s Secret Ending. Truly epic, it is.
  6. A

True... Say, that would be a good contest for the site... *thinks of the noobish and/or cheesy entries that would possibly ruin the song for everybody.* ..........................Nevermind.
  7. A

I'd like it to be a vocal version of "Fate of the Unknown", personally. That would be amazing, with the right vocalist.
  8. A

NEW ENEMY SYMBOL!!!

If it has any symbol at all, I'd like to think its similar to the one on the Dark Soldier's chest, if thats even a symbol.
  9. A

That was from her awful English language album, "Exodus". Def Jam ruined any chance she had of being a star over here with that album. I figure a dark techno song could work with the game also. Julien-K could contribute something. .......And then watch it be ruined with thousands of crappy...
  10. A

Variety is the spice of life. Besides, Hikaru really isn't that good. Her voice is just... Meh... Underwhelming compared to what I want for this game. And before any fanboys/girls decide to berate me with that whole "lolololololo uve only herd too sngs bi hr" crap, keep in mind that I have her...
  11. A

I know its way too early for speculating about this but I have to ask: Who do you guys think should do it? The overwhelming response is probably going to be either (A) Utada Hikaru or (2) some whiny emo band that nobody cares about, I know, but I'm still posting this in hopes that someone will...
  12. A

NEW ENEMY SYMBOL!!!

And what proof do you have of that? I don't remember any symbols on them. The only symbol I remember is the one on the DS' chest.
  13. A

NEW ENEMY SYMBOL!!!

Sweet Jesus, thats the last thing we need. "Venterra" is not something one likes to read about... I mean, Terra seems to be at least 10 years older than Ventus. EDIT: Read the Ansem Reports, homeboy. They clearly disprove that little theory.
  14. A

Thoughts on BBS

Please don't let the DA fangirls see that post... That site already has enough weird KH art as it is. And "indecisive" is quite the understatement.
  15. A

Thoughts on BBS

The only thing I can even assume the "glowing eyes" represented was Anti-Sora, but thats a long shot. As for Terra's, I still think that scene will end up playing a huge role, but you never know. Nomura is quite the trickster...
  16. A

Master Xehanort idea

That'll be the moment that Jack Thompson starts spazzing over KH. "PLAY THIS GAME, AND YOUR KIDS WILL CRUSH THEIR FRIENDS' SKULLS AND FREEZE THEM!" Anyways, I think for some reason, there's gonna be a "preparing for battle" type scene where they receive, and consequently, put on the armor...
  17. A

Thoughts on BBS

I know, but I just call it that to distinguish it between the game and the ending itself. That, and I just love referencing that song. Its a masterpiece on Kaoru Wada's part.
  18. A

Thoughts on BBS

Just a character identification thing, along with the fact that it was a concept video. Several things changed in the time between "The Gathering" and "Fate Of The Unknown". The keyblades missing. The shape of the shadow. Remember to take these videos with a grain of salt. Loads of things can...
  19. A

Something else I noticed about Terra, Aqua, and Ven

Thats kinda already been established, chief.
  20. A

Something else I noticed about Terra, Aqua, and Ven

You been living under a rock, holmes?
Back