• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. A

Birth By Sleep Theme Song

I know its way too early for speculating about this but I have to ask: Who do you guys think should do it? The overwhelming response is probably going to be either (A) Utada Hikaru or (2) some whiny emo band that nobody cares about, I know, but I'm still posting this in hopes that someone will...
  2. A

Fanfiction ► Gohan and Videl: After The Storm

If you couldn't already tell, I'm a DBZ fan. With Gohan and Videl being my favorite characters, and my goal to try out fanfic writing, I decided to start a fanfic series about them, which would detail their misadventures during the time after they reunite after the fight with Buu. It was...
  3. A

Confusion.

We've all seen "Fate Of The Unknown", right? Ok, in that, Master Xehanort is depicted to be a ruthless, sinister force who's pretty much unstoppable. Now, lets flash forward to TGS. On the poster outside the building, he still looks quite evil. (And as a side note, is Nomura trying to attempt...
  4. A

Again?

So... This is my third intro post. A few of you may remember me as Avenger29. Unfortunately, that account got messed up somehow, and I could never log back in. Something about verifying an e-mail I never got. Anyways, The number one Master Xehanort fanboy is back. Rejoice, for reals.
Back