• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. M

Official Sly Cooper Series Discussion

This thread was created for all Sly Cooper Fans! Feel free to discuss anything! EX. characters, storyline, upcoming games? (sly cooper 4)
  2. M

Motif of Birth By Sleep...

okay i was reading the interview with Nomura just recently put up and a certain part of it caught my eye. and it's actually pretty interesting and i want to see what everyone thinks of it: "Nomura: There is meaning in various ways, adding "un" creates the opposite meaning of "birth" thus the...
  3. M

REGARDING LETTER IN KH2 ENDING!!! READ!

Ok i honestly dont know if anyone posted this before or w/e but this is just a thought... After I read this article about the Coded trailer, I figured out what the letter in the end of KH2 is! The letter is from king mickey (obviously) explaining to Sora about strange messages found in Jiminy's...
  4. M

SOMETHING INTERESTING BOUT MICKEY...

throughout the entire kingdom hearts series, king mickey has gone through MANY different outfits: KH1~Classic Mickey Clothing KH2~Org.XIII cloak, Red Outfit similar to Sora’s in KHI & II and contains yellow straps with black sleeves KH:Coded~black shirt with yellow button-like objects, red...
  5. M

Terra, Ven, and Aqua's MASTER~???

Ok so I forget where I found this information but one part of it was very interesting to me: "Before Sora gained the Keyblade, there were many "Keyblade Masters" in the world. One of those Masters, Master Xehanort, and his only disciple suddenly disappears, an omen of the great disaster that...
Back