• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Ordeith

Canon Roleplay Time!

Change of plans, everybody! When I posted this thread, it was under the impression that I would have much more free time during the summer than ended up being the case. Not only am I busier than I've been in quite some time, but "The Last Queen" seems to be enduring despite the usual section...
  2. Ordeith

Ordeith's Entries - Blazing Summer Writing Contest

For the time being, I can't imagine that I'll write more than two entries. However, since this first piece began as something else entirely, I freely admit the possibility. We have until the end of July, after all. Let's just see what comes of it!
  3. Ordeith

What's next? YOU DECIDE.

Now that my academic year has finally drawn to a close, I can afford to be more active around here. I'm laying the groundwork to begin in OmniChaos' R.E.M., and he and I will be debuting Nightfall — the main story and roleplay, not just a spin-off within the universe — later this summer...
  4. Ordeith

The Lord's Bridge Casebook

2 November, in the year of our Lord 2014 I, Silas Conan Doyle Datchery — christened James Michael Wells — wish to preface this volume, and all the journals and case notes herein contained, with the following. Everything written here is entirely true, and free of even the slightest bias. Though...
  5. Ordeith

THE LAST QUEEN - {Works of Spurius, Book I}

THE LAST QUEEN or The Nightmare of the Ivory Manse Ghost queen, archangel aid seven VI SIX conspirators, coup By the powers of m Moonlight, rain, midnight. Angel prologue It began in moonlight and rain It happened beneath a rain-slanted-slashed moon devils & ghouls — (Pre)Gothic Horror?? Dark...
  6. Ordeith

CWOS: The Last Queen {OOC / Sign-Up}

------- I ń Rr Ǣ Ɂ ȣ i P Ȼ hY s ------- Salutations, friends! As you well know, a diligent Story-Keeper never sits idle for long—for as the year turns, new stories are given life in words, and long-forgotten tales are finally restored in full. Still we labor to recover the lost kingdom of...
  7. Ordeith

Character ► [ACCEPTED] Oh, it's that "Ordeith" again. Get the bug spray.

I'm very hesitant to post a template, given how spotty my activity has been with just two active roleplays. My wish to support the section's "main RP" got the better of me, though, so I whipped this up. It will probably be revised several times before Arcana even launches, provided I have a...
  8. Ordeith

YOU DECIDE! - The Collected Works of Spurius

Hello, everybody. I'm sure that maybe, like, one or two of you all of you have noticed my recent inactivity. Alas, I've been very busy — and though some of this time has been spent on private writing projects, I really would like to get back into the swing of things here. So here's the plan...
  9. Ordeith

Help! Deadline approaching!

My university is gathering material for a show called Shakespeare in Mind, a pastiche of scenes and soliloquies written around the theme of "Shakespeare in the Twenty-First Century." I've been working on a submission for some time, but after a long break from writing, I returned to a confused...
  10. Ordeith

{ Nightfall: The Warlock }

NIGHTFALL Ψ The Warlock Ψ As the long night approaches, we witness the rise of a new constellation. "Merciful Mother, protector of the weak, we seek asylum in thine arms..." For the eighth time that night, the opening words of Mater Misericors hummed low and steady on his breath. He had...
  11. Ordeith

Checking for interest...

First of all, I'd like to reopen the sign-ups for Sanguine Heart. Its reception seems to have been positive, but a small cast is more easily affected by an inactive member. I'm more than willing to see this roleplay to its end, but I need total cooperation from my cast... Would anyone be...
  12. Ordeith

Century's Labyrinth - [Sign-Up/OOC] [ALL WELCOME!]

Please view using the Stampy skin. ☩ Century's Labyrinth ☩ The Forest Without End ____________________________________________ The branches open like a maw, embracing the path from all sides. You step inside a tunnel of leafless, gnarled wood. Not an inch of sky is visible between the...
  13. Ordeith

FF Tactics is superb game.

Final Fantasy Tactics deserves some attention, despite its age. Its gameplay is fun and cerebral -- while the story surpasses those of several main titles. I'd like to show a little forum-wide appreciation for Tactics. Feel free to pick a character matching your Zodiac sign, and use their...
  14. Ordeith

"Twice-Cooked Monomyth" - A Recipe?

In the creative writing class I took last year, one informal assignment/exercise was to write a recipe in some unusual form. I chose to write a pseudo-religious text about the creation of cookies. It's just a silly, unedited piece; I'm posting it mostly for the sake of posting it. I'd like to...
  15. Ordeith

KHI FABLES - "The Recovery" - {RP Thread}

- The Ritual of Recovery - | KHI FABLES | The Circle has been drawn. Young voices mingle with old, So that lost hearts might be found. As the Library commands, so shall it be. Arthur Rackham, "Grimm's Fairy Tales" Since the advent of writing, the Secret Library of Story-Keepers has preserved...
  16. Ordeith

KHI FABLES - "The Storytellers' Circle" - {SignUp & RP Discussion}

- The Storytellers' Circle - | KHI FABLES | "Pandora's Box", Arthur Rackham We can each remember a fairy-tale of one kind or another. Brought to life by bedtime lamplight, the stories of the old world brought delight and wonder to our childhood selves. We imagined ourselves atop...
  17. Ordeith

THE FOLLOWING IS A WELL-PAID ADVERTISEMENT

KHI Fables Coming Soon* to a Forum Near You! Main / Roleplaying: http://forums.khinsider.com/roleplaying/168212-khi-fables-project-creative-corner.html Visual Art: http://forums.khinsider.com/traditional-media/168229-wanted-artists-who-enjoy-good-story.html Creative Writing: Coming Soon* Music...
  18. Ordeith

WANTED: Artists who enjoy a good story

From what I've seen of each, the individual sections of the Creative Corner seem to have suffered in recent months/years. Every now and then, someone will try to breathe life into their respective community . . . to limited success. My mind flashes to DM Magazine, POTW, The Roleplaying Academy...
  19. Ordeith

KHI FABLES - A Project for the Creative Corner

|Art Discussion/Submission | RP Sign-Up Thread | Roleplay Thread | Once upon a time, people were truer to their hearts, and their hearts spoke truth in turn. The world was a truer place then, and men could find happiness in simple things. Every young princeling dreamed of rescuing some...
  20. Ordeith

Unfinished Storybook

"Unfinished Storybook" isn't a title; this is quite literally an unfinished storybook. My Creative Writing course had a majority of overly-emotional teenage girls, with overly-wrought emotional poetry/stories/plays/etc. In poetry, we would often mimic the style of our favorite poet(s)—and to...
Back