• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Blue

Time to leave...

...after being here for a year. Yes, my year anniversary is today and I have to leave this site shortly. The time I have on the internet is going to be severely restricted; I will move to a different town this weekend and start college in October. And unlike in school, I'm going to study hard to...
  2. Blue

~*~The Krimsun Monkeh Fanclub~*~

I've been wanting to do this for awhile now, but I wasn't sure when the purging's going to take place, so... He is one of my best friends here and although he can be weird sometimes, he is someone you can count on. x3 Members List: 01. Blue Sky 02. Frozen Fate 03. Snow Candy 04. Agent007 05...
  3. Blue

It's DT's Birthday!

Since DT is one of my best friends,it's a matter of course that I'd make him a birthday thread. =] Happy Birthday DT,I hope you have a good one!!
  4. Blue

Happy Birthday Reflection

As the title already implies,it's Reflection's 15th birthday! Happy Birthday!I hope you have a nice day :)
  5. Blue

What languages do you speak?

So..I'm curious to see what languages you can speak and what languages you study/studied at school. Here are mine,in no particular order: German French Latin Vietnamese English Japanese I can't speak a single word Spanish,unfortunately XD
  6. Blue

No command menu for 358/2 Days??

Hey guys,I read on khvids.net new interview with Nomura,where he said that 358/2 Days has no command menu!!But he said that they might add one,and the "feeling of combat will be different from that of other KH Series". And he also said that the weapon of the 14th member has already been...
  7. Blue

Release?

When do you think Square Enix will release the games in Japan,and in the rest of the world?:confused: Will it be in one month,a year or maybe even later?What do you think?
Back