• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

My theory that i dreamed about

o.O this may seem pretty weird but I had a dream last night concerning Ven, Sora and Roxas. I repeat this may be weird cause it was a dream but here it goes: Terra had a half brother that his parents gave away when his brother was a baby. Terra was upset by this and wanted to see his little...
  2. K

My dream....

I know this is proberbly the wrong section and people have been havin a lot of dreams lately and I had one last night and here it goes: Sora, Kairi, Riku and donald and Goofy had gone to Radiant Garden/Hollow Bastion and Kairi gets to meet her grandma again and then she finds out that Aqua is...
  3. K

Terra and Axel?

I know the name aint the same u know Anagrams but they do look alot alike! hair eye shape and face shape! so their could be a connection! what u think?
  4. K

Who would u want

Who would you want in KH if Square did all with these other games/shows/Animes eg. Tecmo and Namco and what game or Anime or show would u want seen? eg. Elfen lied, Project zero/Fatal frame, Naruto, Bleach.
  5. K

the Elfen lied fanclub

This fanclub is dedicated to the hit manga and tv series Elfen lied! if u don't know its about a 18 year old Diclonius called Lucy. but when she breaks out her prison Lucy ends up losing her memory. this is where we meet 2 of our other heroes Kouta and his cousin Yuka when they find Lucy...
  6. K

The Mio Amakura fanclub

This fanclub is dedicated to one of the scariest video games of all times .....Mio Amakura from Frame/Project zero II: the crimson butterfly. This fanclub is for all those who love frame/Project zero series. and of caurse Mio.
  7. K

The Sylar fanclub

This fanclub is for the greatest bad guy of all times (heroes) Gabriel Grey AKA Sylar! this club is welcome for all those who like Sylar. Members: Kairiangel gottaluvkh1992 axls_mum
  8. K

Kairi singing

Who would like to hear Kairi sing in future KH games because Hayden can sing! look: YouTube - Hayden Panettiere - I Still Believe (full Video) see I think she should don't you?
  9. K

The Yuna fanclub

Hi this fanclub is dedicated to our beloved High Summoner, Yuna:wub:. you are all welcome to join! Rules: You can join if u like Yuna No comments or saying stupid things like "shes gay" thats all there is to it! members: Kairiangel gottaluvkh1992 keybearer Endless Flames...
  10. K

which ff chara would u be?

This might have been done but I just want to know who u would want to be!
  11. K

who would u be

I KNOW THIS HAS BEEN DONE BEFORE! but I'm giving more of a choice:thumbup:. Sora, Riku, Kairi, Roxas, Axel, Xemnas, Namine or someone else.
  12. K

Bloopers

This is my first thread and I'm sorry if this has been done before but...why can't we make our own bloopers:thumbup:! heres mine: Seifer: Isn't this romantic?! Sora: ewwww thats just gay! Seifer: WHAT?! Seifer hits Sora around the head Sora: OW!
Back