• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. X

Fanfiction ► A K-On! Tragedy, Twisted Happy

Lol, I think the last paragraph received complains from 90% reviewers. Basically, Yui took away one of Azusa's kidneys. ^^ You are correct about Mugi not being instrumental to Ui's death, however mad people always find it hard to reason common sense with themselves.
  2. X

Fanfiction ► Fate/Stay Night/Last Episode/Before, 1

Author's Note: Crossed over between two visual novels, Fate Stay Night and Kira Kira Curtain Call. Mild language issues that might shock the heart of a five years old. This is a story about Emiya Shirou. This is one memory he could never forget. Let's Go! Emiya Shirou has never forgotten her...
  3. X

Fanfiction ► A K-On! Tragedy, Twisted Happy

A K-On! Tragedy, Twisted Happy Forgive my grammar mistakes, and Enjoy. It was late. The red sun poured the last of its blood red paint onto the high school that Nakano Azusa now studies in. The once little pony tailed girl is now in her senior years, currently studying alone in her empty...
  4. X

Fanfiction ► FanFiction.Net Profile Directory

Re: Fanfiction.net account thread Craxuan - FF.N Recently added two new stories. Very actively reading stuff from there though.
  5. X

Episode 8 is here!! Summaries and SPOILERS

People may hate it, but Roxas, Namine, Xion, Axel really could make their appearances when the new KH series comes out. I think Coded's true intention is to explain the contents of Mickey's letter, as well as hinting that there is a chance to save those lovely Nobodies of ours 'who should not...
  6. X

Famitsu Pictures based on Nomura Interview + Summons Pics

Really high quality pictures. Looking forward to it.
  7. X

Who thinks BBS will be best KH yet?

Heh, if you believe games get better with each series, then they will. Depends on how you see it.
  8. X

What Does Three Five Eight Over Two Means?

Hmm, thank you very much guys. Off topic, do you guys know what happened to Riku when he held Oblivion? People said that he forgotten Xion when he hold it, but it looks more like remembering?
  9. X

What Does Three Five Eight Over Two Means?

Exactly what the title is, what does it mean? No one ever seemed to mention it.
  10. X

Soo.. Xion's Element revealed

Re: Soo.. Xion uses light. So. Xion uses Light. Nice.
  11. X

New 358/2 Days Trailer!

I saw one with Xion holding out her hand to summon a Keyblade, but instead it didn't come out. And then it 'poofed' into her hands (Not the usual shining, why?), Roxas seemed to be leaving the weapon to her, and she jumped up and down. Cute!
  12. X

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts: Diablos Ornamentums

Yeah, it's either Riku or Xando who gets revived. Zero, you left out the 'past' possibility. And if the Black Knight is Riku, he had a personality makeover. Calling upon Kingdom Hearts is not his style at all.
  13. X

Fanfiction ► Betwixt + Between

Mm, well, although I simply scan through the pages I have to admit this is pretty good...
  14. X

I especially like the one where Sora strangled Riku, milescyrus13. Me and my sister wouldn't stop laughing our heads off about it, and start thinking of Cloud Leon Tifa, Riku Mickey Minnie, etc etc...
  15. X

Yup, first time in fanfic history.
  16. X

The duty will pass on to his kids, no doubt. It's just a matter of when... And hearts sound like the Force in Star Wars, the way Merlin wrote it.
  17. X

Where is Kairi by the way? I wanna know how a... what age are they?
  18. X

Lewl, I know their threats will work haha.
  19. X

Fanfiction ► Shines One Year After: Book 1

My skills for understanding complicated words sure have declined a little. At least I could get a bit of fresh literature around here.
Back