• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Destiny's End

TGS Trailer officially released! (JP and Eng. Subbed trailers in first post)

Re: TGS Trailer officially released! When you press play on the video, click on the thing labeled "CC" It'll turn on the caption for you.
  2. Destiny's End

Re: TGS Trailer officially released! *shakes his head* I keep forgetting that Xehanort wrote all the reports in KH1 and AtW wrote all the ones in KH2. I gotta get my head back in the game :confused: This. I was just a bit on the stupid side earlier.
  3. Destiny's End

Re: TGS Trailer officially released! Well....I wouldn't say dead exactly. Anyway, yeah looks like the experiment drove Xehanort a bit batty and he attacked his apprentices and unwillingly extracted their hearts and the whole Heartless/Nobody thing happened for them. I guess Lea and Isa were...
  4. Destiny's End

New Gameplay Video of Sora's demo from Famitsu

I can't wait for this game to come out. Like, this gameplay looks amazing. Imagine as the months go on and we get more and more gameplay. *mouth waters* I've been dying for this since I ended BBS some time ago.
  5. Destiny's End

Help/Support ► Help with a new girl

Yea, it did lol. I mean, I didn't know if I was gonna see her again so I had to get the number to keep in touch with her. Um lol.......I met her yesterday. I don't think that's bad right? I think she likes me. I know I have to move slow, but whenever I move too slow, I wind up in the Friend...
  6. Destiny's End

I would do that, but I just met her and the last two times I was honest......well it didn't end very well lol.
  7. Destiny's End

That's the thing. I don't wanna ask or say the wrong thing to push her away. How do I get to know more about her without it coming off as obvious?
  8. Destiny's End

So here's the story, I'll cut right to the chase. So, I met this new girl at work, we hit off amazingly well, and I got her number before all was said and done. She's cute, funny, and so down to earth. Now, I need to know how to not mess this up. The first time we met was great and I think she...
  9. Destiny's End

Help/Support ► Living with Depression

Yea, I've tried that, but you know when you feel like you're still alone even though you're surrounded by friends?
  10. Destiny's End

Yea, I'd rather not get into it. I just need to deal with it I guess.
  11. Destiny's End

To make a long story short, I have some form of Clinical Depression. I've been some things in the past that I won't get into and I have some days where I'm happy and some days where I'm really depressed and don't feel like talking to anybody. Sometimes, that even happens in the same day. It's...
  12. Destiny's End

Help/Support ► Another problem...

I've been having alot problems of late. Just bear with me here. It's a girl problem. I've known this girl since September, but we didn't start getting real close until during The Christmas Break when we talked at least everyday. My friend even told me, the more hang around a girl, sooner or...
  13. Destiny's End

Should there be partners in kh3d? or not?

I trusted Goofy with them because he would actually use them when we needed them. I remember one time at the start of a Boss Battle, Donald used up a MegaElixir after he took one hit.
  14. Destiny's End

Should there be partners in kh3d? or not?

If we want to be technical about things, Terra, Aqua & Ven had partners at one point: Mickey, Herc, Zack, Prince Philip, Stitch, themselves.... Wat Im sayin is for this game, it'll be cool to have partners in some, but not all the worlds like BBS, but for the most part, I would like D-Linls to...
  15. Destiny's End

Help/Support ► The story of a Virgin

Well....it's like this. I am a 20 Year Old Virgin. I always thought Sex was a sacred thing to be shared between two people in Love, but now that I'm in College, I just want to lose it already, but there's a part of me that still wants to hold onto it for that special person. Long story short...
  16. Destiny's End

Even More New KH3D Screenshots

After they did that in KH1, I excused it. But at least get some people for KH2. The worlds where only the people you meet inhabit the world is a little strange. The only place that felt real was Twilight Town. There were cheering, there was so many different people.
  17. Destiny's End

Help/Support ► I feel like a real asshole

So, here's the story: The roommate I've had for two years was a player. Probably one of the biggest in my school. This past Winter Break, I got to know a friend. Someone, I consider my own Sister and she's a good girl, couldn't ask for anybody better, but here's where I messed up. She told me...
  18. Destiny's End

Kingdom Hearts (question)

One of my favortite worlds in KH1. They did a really good good job with that world, but butchered it in KH2. I hear ya. In KH1, I beat Atlantica after completing Hollow Bastion. Strangely enough, Atlantica was still a bit difficult even after Hollow Bastion. Holy S*** I never knew that
  19. Destiny's End

Not a Game

Wat about when Aqua was wandering around in the Realm of Darkness at the end of BBS? Her friends gave her the hope to go on, if not she woulda just given herself away to the darkness. Unless I'm lost in the logic.
  20. Destiny's End

Dreams and Memories

I'm going to re-iterate a quote I heard on TV. He taught Mickey all he knows, not eveything Yen Sid knows.
Back